Happily Ever After...Or not!

Author's Note:Please check Sam Creations. She is really creative and does wonderful design for covers, character aesthetics, banners, profiles and everything else. I am sure you all will love to order from her since she has also made my cover for this Story and for Mission Royal's cover and aesthetics. If you are reading this Samriddhi Sahni please have my deepest good wishes on your journey ahead and thank you so much. I love everything which you created!

This is it link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/298906978-sam-creations-a-graphic-shop-open 

After one week of preparations and getting ready, Meet Hooda and I got our dreams finally come true and our children watched us. Everyone was so happy. But I was the happiest since it meant she will be my Mrs. Meet Alawhat again. The whole family took a picture at the reception as they finally got their life the way they wanted it to be. "To Mummy, ve hamesha ke lie khushee se rahate the?I mean like happily ever after?(So mummy, they lived happily ever after?I mean like happily ever after)" The woman smiled at her child but shook her head. "Achchhee tarah se kabhee khushee nahin huee kyonki abhee bhee kaee adventures aane baakee the. Nadani aur Micheal ko judavaan bachche hue, ek ladaka aur ek ladakee. Meet abhee bhee chal ya khada nahin ho saka itana Meet Alawhat ne usaka pyaar se paalan-poshan kiya. Is beech Manushi aur Kunal aakhirakaar jel se baahar aa gae aur unhonne khud pati-patnee ke roop mein jeevan jeene ka phaisala kiya. Prachi ne Ranbir se aur Suhani ne Kahna se shaadee kee. Prachi ko teen betiyaan aur Shuhani ko do bete aur ek betee huee. Aur ve apane bachchon se pyaar karate the.(Well not happily ever after since there were still many adventures to come. Mia and Micheal got twins, a boy and a girl. Meet still could not walk or stand up that much so Meet Alawhat took care of her lovingly. Manushi and Kunal meanwhile finally got out of jail and decided to life as husband and wife by themselves. Prachi got married to Ranbir and Suhani to Kanha. Prachi got three daughters and Shuhani got two sons and one daughter. And they loved their children.)" The children smiled. "Areńt they us, Mummy?" Yes, the woman was none other than Prachi. Prachi smiled as Suhani sat beside her. "Of course they were." Suddenly Ranbir came outside to talk to his children. "Nana aur Nani aaj aa rahe hain! Taiyaar kar(Nana and Nani are coming today! Get ready)" All the children got excited. "Really!" Prachi smiled as she replied, "Haan. Ve ek maheene ke lie aa rahe hain. Aap achchhee ladakiyon kee tarah behatar abhinay karate hain, theek hai?(Yes. They are coming for a month. You better act like good girls ok?)" The children nodded. "Yes!" They all laughed as they heard a beep. They ran towards their most favorite heroes in the world. "Meree pyaaree Diya aur Ishika tum donon ko dekho. Aur Ahaana  tum khoobasoorat ladakee lag rahee ho. Kya tumane hamen yaad kiya? (My dear Diya and Ishiqa look at you two. And Aahana you look beautiful girl. Did you miss us?)" The children hugged their grandparents. "Of course grandma. We love you." They hugged them tightly as they proceeded to their house to eat dinner and play. We are shown their picture frames as it slowly leads to the balcony. The whole city is shown in the night as the scene finally fades.

(Ramulo Ramula)

Telugu:

Meet Alawhat:

Bantu ganiki 'twenty two',

Basthila masthu cut-out-oo,

Bacchagandla batch undedhi,

Vachinamantey suttu,

Kicke saalaka o night-u,

Yekki dokku bullet-u,

Sandhu sandhula mandhu kosam,

Ethukuthantey routu,

Silku cheera kattukoni,

Childu beeru merisinattu,