Part 1

This is my first story I've written so I dont know if its gonna be good or not and I dont grammer check so its gonna be a lot of grammer issues.

Rose P.O.V
"Mom im going to school bye love you" I walked over to my mom and gave her a quick hug and walked out of the door. I got to school and walked down to my locker to see my two friends standing by my locker.

"Hi Zayn and Julio" I waved to them and they both said hi. "Dont you have to go to soccer practice today?" Zayn asked. "Yeah I heard they have this new teacher I hope he or she is better than the last one we had" I said.

"Yeah but I have to go so I wont be late for first period" zayn said. "Ok bye" I waved to him. "Come on julio lets go so we wont be late to" I said. Julio wrapped his arm around my shoulder, turned my head and kissed my lips we arent going out but we just fùck and kiss alot I do the same with zayn but just not at school so people wont think im a whore because im not the three of us are just really close

Me and julio walked into the class room and good thing we get to sit next to eachother. We sat down in the back of the class and started talking until the teacher walked in. The teacher started teaching and I wispered to julio that I was bored. He nodded his head agreeing with me.

I turned back to the teacher amd felt something on my leg sliding to my private area I looked down and saw julios hand going in between my legs towards my pùssy and he started rubbing my clit through my pants and oh gosh it felt so freaking good he started going faster then he slid his hand into my pants and slid them into my panties and rubbed my pùssy I had to bight my lip so I wouldnt moan because we were still in class. He took his his middle finger and stuck it inside my hole and started pumping in and out slowly then after a while he started going faster and I accidentally let out a loud moan and every one turned there attention torwards us but julio took his hand out fast enough.

"Are you ok Ms.Grey"the teacher asked. "Yes sorry hurt my hand with the pencil" I said obvioisly telling a lie. "Ok but like I was saying" the teacher started" "Gosh that was etremely close can we just finish this at my house my mom isnt gonna be home" I said so this wont happen again. "Ok" he said agreeing "im gonna bring Zayn ok?" I asked "Can it just be us two" "Why its fun when its two people?" "Ok".

Julio's P.O.V
I hate it when we bring Zayn because I like Rose a lot and zayn comes every time and I dont like it when he touches her body and kisses her it hurts to see that but if it makes her happy for him to come then he can.

Rose's P.O.V (AFTER SCHOOL AND AFTER PRACTICE)
"Zayn me and julio are going to my house do you want to come?"I asked "Yeah are you going im my car or Julio's"he asked "Umm i can go with you" I said "Ok lets go" We got to my house and I unlocked my door and let Julio and Zayn in. Zayn sat on my couch and so did Julio. I sat on Zayn and faced him I kissed his lips and started rubbing my pùssy on his dìck. I got off of him after doing that for a while and unbuttoned his pants pulled them down.

Julio's P.O.V again
Rose started off with zayn and sat on his lap and kissed his lips then started riding him I was extremely jealous right now but I could never tell her or zayn that.

Zayn's P.O.V
What Rose was doing right now feels extremely good how she rides me it feels like she is a pro at it, ive liked her since I laid eyes on her but I just dont have the guts to tell her truth but im gonna do it very soon.

Rose's P.O.V
I pulled off Zayns pants and Julios pants and I pulled off my pants and underwear I got on my knees and pulled julios underwear down and his dìck smacked his belly from how hard he was and I put it into my hand and started sucking it I saw zayn get up and walk behind me he started rubbing my clìt and then i felt his tounge start licking up and down my pùssy then he put two fingers inside my hole and he started pumping in and out I let out a moan while stilk sucking julios dìck zayn stopped licking me and put his dìck inside my pussy and omg if I can describe in words how good he felt inside of me I would but it feels better than any word I could think of he started pumping in and out of my and I was moaning like crazy. Its kind of hard to try to pleasure two guys atthe same time I stopped sucking julios dick and got up and put julios dick into my pussy and julio started pumping into me really hard while zayn took off my shirt and bra and started sucking on my breast and jacking off with one hand and rubbing my pùssy with the other I was moaning loudly and I finally came and so did julio I got on my knees in front of zayn and started sucking him he was moaning loudly and he took a hand full of my hair and moved my head up more on his dìck which made me gag zayn started pushing his dìck more into my mouth and I gaged again and then again then I felt I hot liquid hit the back of my throat.

I got up and kissed zayn and he licked my lips asking for entrance and I opened up my mouth and zayn started rubbing m pùssy again and he took his other hand and started pumping inside my pussy I came onto his hand and turned over to julio and kissed his lips.

After our sèx we went up to my room and watched movies together and ate popcorn Zayn was cuddling with me. I heared the front door open and close and I heared footsteps coming upstairs and my door opened and in came my mom. "Oh hi julio and Zayn nice to see you" my mom said "hi mrs.Grey" they said at the same time "Its getting late you guys i think its time to go" my mom said. "Ok" Julio said my mom walked out and closed my door. I turn to Julio and kiss him then I turn to zayn amd kiss him we all get out of bed Zayn bends down a bit and wispers in my ear "Im gonna sneek back up here ok?" "Ok" I say julio amd zayn walks downstairs and I hear tye front door close.