Mr Washy x Reader

(There have been lores that the pictures are the clowns.. well... human child versions of them.. before they are killed and revived as clowns.. so I applied that here!)

You always had this fear of clowns, when you were a kid, you had this friend of yours who always likes to go in a circus. Once day you lost him in a festival and you didn't see him. You then heard rumors of a clown dragging him up a tub and drowning him in oil...

But you are now (YOUR AGE) and you want to investigate the kids who have gone missing. You took pictures of the surroundings, you wanna post a news report about the kids who are either killed nor missing.

You walked into a tent and saw a room filled with bright lights and clowns. A sign said "Welcome to the Exhibit of Sorrows."

"Exhibit of Sorrows? This place give me the creeps" You said. You still have this fear of clowns, something tells you those things are watching you.

You walked up the hallways, you dropped your bags down and got your camera. You pictured the dolls and you saw Ms Stretch the stretchy doll.. You just moved to the next one and you saw more of them. You just ignored the clowns and try to not look at them.

You saw the next one and its a clown in a tub... You saw pictures of your friend in the wall and saw a CLOWN turning the pipes on and drowning your friend in oil.. just like the rumors.. Suddenly the clown woke up and it didn't speak. It just sang a tone to let you know something.. it was you and your friend's favorite song.. when you were kids..

(I DUNNO THE KID'S NAME BUT LETS JUST PUT BLANKS...)

"__-______?!" You screamed. The clown nodded. You saw the pipes are dripping oil.. you tried to close the pipe but there must be some rust on the screws.. You tried to grabbed washy but he was glued to the tub.. you saw black liquid already about to come out...

SPLAT!
Your friend was killed again... You started to sob about what had happened and you started to escape.