Chapter 14

Dabi and Deku got their lunch and sat at a table.
Deku runs and hand through his hair "today has been very annoying"
"I could tell you skipped all classes wanna tell me what happened"
Deku looks at Dabi "ok so you know my past right?"
Dabi thinks for a moment "I mean I know that Shigaraki saved your life and that one kid bullied you a lot but other than that no"
"Well the day Shigaraki saved me a bit before he did Bakugo had tripped me and told me to jump off a roof"
Dabi's eyes widened "what?!"
"Yeah well you remember Olivia?"
Dabi shakes his head "of course not"
"She's a girl in my first class, she tripped me and the teacher was mad at me!"
Dabi crosses his arms "see, more evidence that villain's are treated definitely even after they stop being one!"
Deku nods looking away from Dabi. He would have told him the full story but he didn't want to risk it.

Deku headed home at the end of the day.
When he got home Inko was on the couch "sweetie do you want to tell me why you skipped five classes"
Deku walks over to her "a girl tripped me in class so I left"
"Where did you go?"
"I went to the bathroom"
"For five classes?"
Deku starts walking away "yeah what can I say? I didn't wanna kill her"
Inko sighs putting her head in her hands hearing Deku's door close. She knew he was going through a lot but she couldn't help. Especially since she didn't know anything that he was going through.
Deku lays on his bed he had gotten yesterday. He lays his arms on his face to block out the light. He rolls over thinking about how he was going to find Shigaraki. Deku gets up and takes a notebook and pencil out of his backpack.
He sits on the floor and thinks "ok so Shigaraki was last just out of town if he is leaving then he'd be traveling in which direction?" he bites his lip "he wouldn't go south because that's back here... he doesn't like going right so he would be going west since north is to predictable"
Deku smirks, standing up if he followed he might be able to catch Shigaraki.

Dabi knocks on Mia's door waiting for her to answer.
Soon it opens revealing Mia "Dabi! Welcome!"
She holds the door open as Dabi walks inside.
He looks around "This place is huge"
Mia smiles "thanks my parents are heroes so we get a lot of money"
Dabi nods looking at Mia "so where are we going to work?"
"Come with me I'll show you"
Mia starts walking away so Dabi follows her. They get to a door after a bit of walking.
Mia turns to face Dabi "this is a studio where my dads train so we'll be able to work in here safely"
She opens the door heading inside with Dabi following her. She walks over to a table and spreads out a huge sheet of paper.
Mia claps her hands together "alright so we know the shape of the volcano so we're good there"
"Do we though? I mean we haven't figured out what type of volcano we are going to be doing"
She looks at Dabi "types of volcanoes? I thought we were going to do just a regular volcano"
Dabi laughs slightly "hey if that's what you wanna do I'm not gonna argue but I thought you wanted a challenge"
"True if we change the type of volcano we can change how just a regular one works making it much more interesting to do!" Mia smiles "That's a great idea, let's figure out the type!"
Dabi pulls out his computer "way ahead of you"