chapter 5

Jaz~wat it do with u lmao anyways... this is chapter 5 with the rest of the smut from chapter 4 bc bitch chapter 4 was a fucking headache. U probably want me to stop talking and get into this new chapter so thats what im going to do. xoxo jaz

Recap:THE FUCKING SPEED HE IS GOING AT IS ABUSIVE!

"Kurt please im gonna cum." "Cum all you want im not stoping until i cum." "FUCKKK!"

I finally released and he sped up a little bit more causing me to wrap my legs around him pushing further in me while i scratch at his back.

"OH FUCK! YOU READY FOR MY SWEET LOAD SLUT!?" "YES DADDY CUM FOR ME!"

He then pushes hard in me making me gasp and laugh as i feel his hot load fill me up.

We catch our breath and put back on our clothes as we hoped back to our seats in the front. We drove to a gas station and as we were doing that kurt started his live again.

He shows the live a random sticker by the pump and puts one of his merch stickers on top of it.

"Its never to late for branding."

When kurt went to push the button and fill up the car, LAPD car pulled up next to us.

When kurt looks back at the phone bobby commented that said:" There's literally no one here"

"Yea because they know we-we're taking a brake. There was double digits before."

He checks the views and he open his mouth to say something but a tts from bobby came on and said: ">10= single digit"

I take the phone from kurt and i start reading the comments which is all from my brother. I read a comment from bobby that said: Why are you with that psycho? I thought you where with your boyfriend?

"Kurt is my boyfriend and my ex he's..."

I look down and see blood on the ground and i show the camera ass i wipe it away with my shoe.

"Hes not going to be around for a long time."

Kurt takes the phone and starts yelling at bobby about how he doesn't know why nobody watches ect ect.

"WE'RE LITERALLY DRVING AROUND AND PICKING PEOPLE UP-"

He turns the camera to face the cop who was staring at kurt. We walk to the front of the car and saw blood so, i sat down on the hood blocking the view of it so the cop cant see it.

Kurt goes back to talking to bobby but quietly.

"And droping them of..droping them of yea. We're literally driving around killing people."

He walks back over to the car and hands me the phone again.

Bobby commented again syaing: "What did that so called new boyfriend put in to your head!? Its evil shit hes doing!"

"Its not evil shit bobby its just-" I get cut off by kurt. "Just like homeless hero."

He reads bobbys comment for the 5th time that said: "homeless hero is authentic."

Bobby also did a tts saying: "Look again bro"

He clicked on the link that bobby put in the comments and kurt watched it with me. Bobby was right homeless hero is authentic.

I get in the car frustrated by everything. My brother kind of is right not gonna lie but its not evil its just...helping our community.

Kurt walks to the truck of the car to get his jacket and the little board Andrea had while the cop car drove off.