6: Falling in Love.

29th September.

Tobio Kageyama's PoV.

I wake up to a ringing alarm, letting me know its the next day. I get up to close the alarm and get ready. I left the house to go to school.

I reached the gates in front of the school and walked in, wondering if I could find Hinata again.

"Oi, Kageyama!" I hear someone shout my name.

I turn around to see the person I was just questioning in my mind.

"Hey Hinata. Your stomach feeling better?" I  greeted and asked him to know if he's good.

"Y-yeah.. My stomach is feeling better. Do you remember your jersey number?" he replied.

"I do. 9, was it?" I said in a question tone to make sure I don't get it wrong.

"Yeah, of course its 9 idiot. It's your jersey. And you do remember you're a setter, right?"

"Am I?"

Silence.

".. Are you joking?" Hinata asked as he has a shocked look on his face.

I chuckled when I saw his face, it was priceless. There's no way he thought I'd forget that, right?

"Yes, I'm joking. I don't know how you would think I'd forget that. By the way, wheres the vending machine?" I wonder out loud so he can answer the question.

"Seems like your love for milk and yoghurt is still the same.." Hinata mumbled.

"What'd you say?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. It's beside the gym. I can show you." he said as he starts going to the direction of the gym. I followed him and reached the vending machine.

"I'm gonna go to the club room and change. After you finish your drink, go change as well." Hinata said as he walked away to the club room.

I was struggling which drink I should get. Milk or yoghurt? Milk or yoghurt? Milk or yoghurt? Milk or yoghurt?

Gosh, I just decided yoghurt. Welp, here it goes.

I sip on the yoghurt as I close my eyes to think about the sunshine.

'He's so cute. His orange hair really stands out too. I haven't seen him play before, I'm pretty sure I'm still participating in practice even though I don't really remember the members.'

And just like that, the yoghurt finished. So I went to the club room to change and go to the gym.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Hinata!" I yelled as I gave the set to him.

As I saw this view of him, I'm pretty sure I'm just..

falling in love.

He hit the spike and we got another point.

"Yes!" we both celebrated.

I pat Hinata on the head and he has a suprised look on his face.

"Why are you patting me?" he asked, confused.

"Can I not pat you?" I asked back.

"No.." he answered simply.

I continue to pat him a few more times and focus back on the match, only to see the others were a bit suprised too.

'What?' I asked myself.

The match continues.

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝.

𝙎𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣.
𝘙𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘢/𝘒𝘦𝘪 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢:
2

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢/𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢:
1
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Dang it!" yelled Hinata.

"That damn glasses." I murmured.

I just drink the water as I looked over at Hinata. Why does he has to be so cute?

"Oi, Kageyama, set to me." he offers.

"Sure."

------------

K done. Sksjis kinda excited for the plans on this book 🤭🤭 but anyway just gonna go now bye lol 🏃🏻‍♀️