Quotes for stories

"If you wanted me to stay, then you should have done what I told you!"

"Oh please, women can be villains, too!"

"Shut up. I never want to see your face again, after what you just told me. Leave, and if you don't... I'll kill you."

"Your mommy told you not to trust strangers? She shouldn't have trusted a stranger with her kid, huh."

"The world is so terrible these days. I wanted to save the beauty that was left."

"I would prefer to do what I do best, than work on something that I do not excel at."

"You are worthless, my son. I'm starting to wish I had your mother killed before she had you."

"Stop speaking. I want to die whenever I hear your squeaky voice."

"You treat me with so little respect, yet you continue to demand mine."

"Why, when I am better than you in every way, do you remain my superior?"

"Life isn't fair, my darling. So, we have to demand what we need, and forget about what we want."

"If you expect anything out of life, you will be disappointed and ridiculed."

"I love myself as my only act of rebellion."

"If I could tell my past self one thing, it would be to accept failure, and to embrace my own strengths, instead of only looking at my faults."

"I wanted one thing out of life. It was to love. A thing as simple as that has been taken away from me. The only logical response is to take away what they love: their lives."

"You only hear bad things about people. What if we talked about the happy stuff instead? Would it be so revolutionary, so extraordinary, that people would do it?"

_________________________________

Drink a glass of water. Once you learn to love and take care of yourself, you can truly enjoy life. After all, enjoying life is an act of rebellion, and staying up until three am is ruining your happiness.

Everything is fixable. If someone tried to ruin your life by doing or saying something, don't attempt to get revenge. Not trying to avenge a personal wrong is revenge itself.

Now, my love. Those last two quotes were for you. Happiness is hard to achieve, but once you find yourself smiling while walking down a sidewalk, or enjoying something that you didn't have to enjoy, you're doing exactly what you need to do to be happy.