࿇ ✥ ࿇ CHAPTER-41 ࿇ ✥ ࿇

As soon as Karna came out of the kitchen along with his siblings smiling and laughing, they noticed that some of the royals from Hastinapur and Dwaraka were looking at them.

Krishna smiled and said,
"looks like we interrupted the family when they were spending time with each other."

But Karna simply shook his head and replied, "Oh no Madhav, it's not like that, we were just talking, you haven't interrupted anything."

But then Krishna noticed the Pandavas looking baffled and staring in Karna's direction in a clear expression of shock written on their faces.

Nakul and Sahadev were looking at their celestial fathers for the first time in their life. The looks on their faces were quite comical, since they obviously did not expect to meet them in the vicinity of the magadh raj.

Yudhisthir was also shocked to see how close his father was with Magadh Raj. Although he had already witnessed how protective his father was of Magadh Raj in Hastinapur, watching his sire walking alongside him, laughing and hugging each other, he realized that their bonding ran deeper than he had previously imagined.

Except Krishna and Balram, all the other royals had no idea on how to react seeing the god of death, god of karma and the gods of medicine standing before them.

Subhadra who was standing beside her elder brothers couldn't take her eyes off Karna.
She couldn't believe that someone could be so handsome.
His tall and muscular build, long dark hair resting on his shoulders, the way he walked, the way his eyes glowed like pools of honey in the sun...

Suddenly she realized that she was practically drooling at the mere sight of Karna and quickly shook her head and lightly tapped her burning cheeks.
She turned around, trying not to focus on him right at this moment.

Yami didn't fail to notice that she saw how Subhadra was looking at Karna. she understood how hard Subhadra was trying not to look at her brother and smiled to herself.

Well.......Subhadra would not be a bad choice for her baby brother, she is beautiful, intelligent and would be a good wife for Karna.
But for that to happen Karna would also have to agree.

Till now, whenever she or his mother talks to him about marriage he literally runs away from them.
She hoped that this time he would at least hear them out.

-----------------------------------------------

Karna was walking alongside Krishna in the corridors.
After some time, He finally decided to share his thoughts with Krishna which had been bothering him for the last two days.

Karna : "Madhav don't you feel anything weird about the situation? I mean, I've never experienced heat this intense in the surroundings before."

Krishna could tell from the way Karna's shoulders were tense and how he was frowning, this must have been bothering him a lot.

Although Krishna had also sensed the climate change, he didn't want to make Karna even more worried.
So he decided to make his mood a little lighter.

Krishna smiled mischievously,

"Which situation is it, Vrisha?
Oh! about you and your siblings playing with each other like kids?
Don't worry, I do it all the time with my siblings as well. That's totally normal."

Karna just rolled his eyes and said
"Don't play with me Madhav."

Krishna shook his head and said,
"if it's not that, then perhaps it's your marriage you're worried about?"

Karna now crossed his arms and glared at him.

Krishna laughed and said " okay okay No need to get too serious. Now tell me what it is."