𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲?

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

"𝐖𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬... 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞"

(this part right here is just the background of Eddie and my character if you don't want to read it you can scroll)

Date: September 9, 1972

"You're such a loser with your shaved head you look like an eagle" they smaller bullies taunted him.

Eddie didn't seem to mind or care about how they kept making fun of him. They had pushed him to the floor and taken out all of his school supplies from his backpack.

"If you don't stop-"

"Or what? You're gonna run to mommy?" they all laughed. "Yeah, your crackhead mommy" another taunted having them laugh once more. They pushed and yanked Eddie around, throwing his backpack to the floor and destroying his belongings. Most of his stuff were now wet and muddy. Drawings, Homework, even his favorite toy, all ruined.

Once the bullies had left Eddie started to pick his stuff up. He held back tears just thinking about the massive beating he'd receive once his dad saw the mess.

"You shouldn't listen to what those dummies say" a sudden girly voice appeared.

Eddie looked up to see one of his many unknown classmates. He knew who she was but didn't know her name. He scoffed and kept picking his stuff up.

"Like I care what they say about me" he said without looking at her.

She bent down to help him only to have Eddie swat her hand away. "Stop trying to help me! I don't need your help!" he yelled and pushed her to the floor.

She stood up angry and balled her hands into fists landing a straight blow to his cheek.

Back at her home her parents bickered at her for punching his face even though he deserved it. "Jupiter we raised you better than this" Her mom pinched her nose and shook her head in clear disappointment.

"It's not my fault! he pushed me when all I wanted was to help him" Jupiter fought back at her parents "he was getting bullied by other boys. I couldn't just stand around and do nothing about it! they destroyed his stuff!".  

Her dad however wanted to punish her for her actions at school. "That is no excuse for punching him, Elizabeth" her dad said furiously as he unhook his belt.