𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 - 𝕰𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖊 𝕸𝖚𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖈

"𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠... 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐𝒉𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒?"

                                                                                                                           "𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜"

//

Jupiter Elizabeth Jones had one unique best friend in her life, and his name was Eddie Munson. But after moving to a different state and her father sending her away to a special doctor she was forced to cut off all ties with him.

Fast forward to escaping the lab, two almost world ending battles with Demogorgons, mind flayers and Russian commies opening other worldly gates to different dimensions she moves to Lenora California with her new family, Joyce, Jonathan, Will and El.

Ten years have passed since she suddenly stopped talking to Eddie but that never stopped her from thinking about him every single day she was locked away in that lab. With spring break around the corner Jupiter decides to fly back to Hawkins and re-kindle her friendship with Eddie.

Eddie on the other hand ten years ago received one final letter from her family saying that she hated him and never wanted to talk to him ever again. So imagine to his surprise when he sees her roaming around the halls of Hawkins high like she's a normal student there. Can they re-kindle their once beautiful friendship? or will Eddie push her away after years of zero contact? Guess you'll have to find out...

//

Hello my beautiful readers! welcome to my Eddie Munson fanfic! 

After watching season four of Stranger Thins (and quite numerous edits) i instantly fell in love with Eddie and i just HAD to write about him. 

As the tags intented i would personally love if only people between the ages of 17 and up read this story since it will include some strong themes. Such as:

- drug abuse/use

- use and abuse of substances 

- suicide 

- self harm 

- violence 

- parental abuse 

- Physical abuse 

- torture (evil scientist to character)

this story also contains sexual themes and suggestions so please if you are under age do not go past this chapter. 

as also mentioned in the tags this story is a friends to lover trope 'cus im a huge sucker for that trope lol. 

For now chapter one in still in the works! but i hope to have it out sooner or later! 

I hope all of you have a beautiful day/night!