Cherry bomb

Hello, I am Doria and I'm considered a "pub kid".. from a young age I sat inside puns listening to the different shitty bands playing. While also speaking to an old fella that I didn't know whatsoever...  going inside to find a j20 bottle on my table, Yes so original and chaotic already believe me, I KNOW. I remember always wondering why there was never an all-girl band playing but I decided to ignore it as I was just young and I didn't know much anyway. The feeling of nostalgia as soon as you walk out the pub doors and smell fag smoke from them, chubby men, with a half-pint and a weird-looking earring on only one single ear lobe. Getting in the car and going home to your perfect "little princess" bedroom. I remember sitting that night thinking "let me see if I can find any girl band CDs or records" And I saw barely anything... I was very disappointed THEN! I came across this one all-girl band and they were called "the runaways" I must say, what fucking rebels they were I sat and learned all the words to their song "cherry bomb" all night. Catching every beat, every chord, every little detail you could think of, after all that time listening to cherry bomb I sat and looked at my ceiling imagining myself on a massive stage in front of a huge crowd with a single spotlight all on me, the chaos, the screams. Everything, I eventually went to sleep from exhaustion. When I woke up I went downstairs and refused to eat.. I got the old acoustic guitar we have had for several years now and strummed the strings and immediately got lost, I didn't know what I was doing I didn't even think of Going to the shop to get a beginner's book! I needed to learn how to tune a guitar, what frets, what cords and I knew fuck all. I never wanted or dreamed of wanting to be a rockstar, but it was something about these girls I just admired so so much. I decided to put the guitar down and go and get some food, I made some toast and a little cuppa. I then went to the living room scrolled through several channels and came across "the runaways film" I was so gobsmacked I genuinely could not speak, Yes I only found out about the girl group yesterday, but they seem pretty cool. I press the download button and wait about an hour for it to download. I hear a notification and spring off from the couch and go close to the tv to try and read the description to the film. "Teenagers Cherie and Joan, along with a few members, fulfil their dream of starting an all-girl rock band. However, with rising fame, conflicts begin to arise which jeopardizes their union." I read out loud excitedly. I walked over to the sofa lay back and pressed play. "Joan Jett, Lita Ford, Jackie Fox, Cherie curry, sandy west, Michael Steele, victory Tischler-blue, Laurie McAllister and Peggy foster" All badasses, after watching the film I sprung up and snook to the kitchen the girls were so cool in the film so I wanted to start with something simple, I grabbed the box of l&b blue cigarettes from the windowsill, got a candle lighter and sparked the cigarette up.