please

{VERY VERY OLD}

dream connected their lips into a soft, loving kiss. automatically making the two boys melt into it as if it was instinct.

george whined, letting a hand rest upon dream's cheek as he lightly pushed him down their shared bed, his head now resting on the bed frame.

george was on his hands and knees in between dream's spread legs, in a very awkward position but george didn't seem to complain.

"you want this so bad, darling," george whispered in between kisses, catching dream's attention and making him whine into the kiss, george swallowing it all up.

george lightly tugged on dream's hair, bringing his head back as he broke from the kiss to suck along his neck, leaving purple and red blotches in the process making dream moan.

he began to nibble on his earlobe, since he knew that's what made the blonde go nuts. "you like this?" he cooed into his ear, "or do you want me to stop?"

"mm, please keep going," and with that, he ran his fingers below dream's shirt, feeling every inch of the boy's torso just to make him eager for more.

going from his abdomen to his chest, feeling along his light curves from his hips, that dipped down to his waistband that connected to his dick which was covered by his basketball shorts.

dream hated his shorts for being there, wishing that george would've taken them off already, but he kept his dignity.

though, he stopped there, he did not go further, in which dream really wanted. "want to go further, darling?" george asked,

dream held george's hips, bringing them to his, and making him sit on his lap to feel the bulge rising in his pants. "god, please," he whimpered, bucking his hips up like he knew what to do.

"beg," george said, already starting to hook his fingers under the waistband of dream's shorts and waiting there for his reply.

and so dream begged, "please, george, let me touch you, touch me— please," dream whined, going under george's shirt to feel around his torso only to be stopped by two hands on his wrists.

george scoffed as he felt as though his begging wasn't good enough, needing more to give him what he was begging for, "that was pathetic, beg again,"

and again, dream complied, making sure he did whatever it took to get the pleasure he deserved, "george, need you so bad, want you to touch me, make me feel good, please-"

"that's it, such a good boy," george cooed, finally lifting up dream's shirt to toss it over his head, leaving his torso fully exposed and on display for him.

he kissed along his chest, all the way to his shoulders planting some purplish blotches all over, to claim what was his.

dream whined, wishing that george would just get on his knees and do what he does best, to just make him feel good, to give him what he wanted.

george noticed how needy the boy was, teasing him with what he knew would fluster him, "want me to get on my knees for you?" he said, "tell me to get on my knees."

with rosy cheeks, and squinted eyes, he said, "please get on your knees, george." george did appreciate how gentle and kind dream was with him, but demanded more attitude than that.

i mean come on, george can't always be the dominant one, he needed to show dream how to be like that as well, how to show power and influence.

"be more stern, order me to get on my knees." dream needed to learn some authority, he wanted to see just how dominant he could be since he'd always take the opposite role.