The Truth Always Comes Out

Joey moped around the house, taking his time gathering his belongings, which just so happened to be scattered everywhere. He hadn't realized how much he had packed and how at home he came to feel in Danny's big den of perverts. A shirt hanging on the back of a kitchen chair, clothes in the third-floor bathroom, a phone charger plugged into an outlet in the first-floor common area, "I'm a fucking slob!" he mumbled under his breath.

By the time he was certain he found everything and had it mostly packed, he noticed the pangs of hunger starting to gnaw at his empty stomach. Thinking this would be his last meal, he decided to trek back down all of those stairs and find something to eat.

Laser focused on pilfering through the refrigerator, his thoughts were drifting around his time with Bobby. He didn't know he wasn't alone until he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist and someone grinding into him while he was bent over foraging through the bottom drawers.

"What the hell?" Joey blurted out when Danny scooped him up from behind and ground his pelvis into Joey's ass.

"Sorry dude, didn't mean to scare ya." Dan confessed looking amused at his own actions.

"Nah, it's ok." Joey responded as he stood up and stepped away from the older man. "I was thinking about food and didn't hear ya coming up behind me."

"Last day huh?" the older man asked, closing the couple foot distance between them.

Trying to step back, Joey bumped into the opened refrigerator door, "Yeah, the car should be done any time."

Dan wrapped his arms around Joey, lacing his fingers together at the small of the younger man's back making Joey slightly uncomfortable. He didn't want to make a scene so he stayed motionless except for scanning the room with his eyes.

The last time the two of them had talked was after Joey asked him to guide him through his curiosity and just after Joey had Dan's cock down his throat... twice that day. This wasn't Dan's fault he decided. He had created these actions before falling for Bobby. And falling for Bobby was definitely what had happened.

The other man's hands loosened and began moving down until they were kneading Joey's ass through his basketball shorts. Danny leaned in towards Joey's neck. "Whoa," Joey turned his head, bumping Dan's movement off course.

"You good?" Dan asked confused about the rejection, remembering the submissive cock sucker he was a couple of days earlier.

"Yeah." Joey thought about Bobby and how much different he felt with him versus all of the other people over the last few days. "I ah" his words fumbled out of his mouth, "I-I ah met someone." His mouth went dry with the sudden blanket of anxiety that engulfed him.

"Oh shit!" the other man stepped back looking disappointed. "Someone from here? Tre?" he guessed.

"No, not Tre. Though I think we're on good terms now. Well, at least not bad terms." Using air quotes to emphasize bad, he admitted forgetting that Dan probably didn't know about any of the drama between the two of them.

"Ya do realize you're leaving us today right?" Dan was eluding to the fact that whoever he met would be left behind as well. "Does he feel the same way?"

"I think we'll work that out." Joey rebutted the implication that whatever he thought he found was a waste. He thought about the last conversation with Bobby and how they talked about keeping in touch and visiting each other. Bobby was not a waste.

The conversation had quickly transitioned from an uncomfortable awkwardness to almost like a father-son talk. Joey was intrigued by how easy it was to talk to the older man and how the anxiety he felt initially had so quickly waned. He started to see Danny as more of a mentor.