Chapter 1 ~ First Impressions

"You really think that just because PD-Nim simply gave you your position in this group, you get to make changes around here?" His arms crossed with the stare of disbelief

"And you think that just because you've been in this group longer then me, that you can just treat me how you want?" I tilted my head lifting a brow

"Will you two please stop bickering, Changbin, you should have just watched where you go, Heejin you need to quit being so quickly infuriated" His accent coming more through from his words

Oh sorry I haven't really gave much of a background. I'm Jung Heejin. I'm 20 Years old. I'm from Busan. My parents don't support me of my dream of being an idol, they don't talk to me anymore because of it. Thanks to JYP, I've been able to have a father figure in my life

There was a meeting called in the living room "Guys, Tomorrow, we have to be up early cause we have an interview" Chan looked at me with concern in his eyes "Heejin, do you wanna go to this interview with us?" He gave me his dimpled playful smile "For heavens sake, Can we not? She's just got here and now your inviting her to our interviews?" Changbin glared at me which I reacted the same way. "Changbin, you do realize that she is part of our team now right?" Chan said with frustration in his voice "She's a girl in an all boy group, how do you think people is gonna react to seeing this...thing" he pointed at me "I hope you know that "this thing" has a name" I mimicked his pointing. "Chan, I would love to" I said to Chan with my tone sounding cocky and looking at Changbin with a sly smirk.

Everyone soon got situated and made sure to have everything ready for the interview, "Heejin, are you ready for dinner?" Han knocked with excitement in his voice. "If it's got you that excited then I sure am" I giggled and went to the kitchen. My eyes met Changbins which caused me to roll them "This littl-" He was cut of by Felix shoving bibimbap in his mouth "we don't Condon violence towards one another, we solve the problem with communication or food" His voice sounded rather calming and comforting.

Dinner was rather fun...although I found it weird that Changbin kept staring at me from the other side of the table, His intimidating but rather dominate gaze made me shift in my seat along with making my spine shiver, Chan noticed thankfully and tried getting my attention away from him, but the way he was leaned back in his seat just seemed to always make me gaze at him once again.

"Who in Stray kids, is most likely to fall in love with another member?" This interview rather boring but scandalous seeking "I think that it would Either be Changbin for Heejin, or Heejin for Changbin" Hyunjin said careful with his words "Yeah, them two are always bickering" Minho added. As laughter filled the room with stories of all the bickering, my gaze shifted off to the other side of the room How much longer? I thought only to hear the voice of changbin whispering back to me "I notice that your seeming rather bored, you need to be more Interested in this interview" he followed my gaze at the clock "15 minutes" he whispered causing me to nod.

The 15 minutes went by fast, the whole drive home, I normally hated where I sat, as my seating partner was not only changbin, but I was to exhausted to care.

Changbins pov

Is she asleep? I thought, atleast then id have some piece and quiet, although her head bumping the window was blocking that, I looked to see if anyone was looking and gently yet ever so softly lay her head on my shoulder, I liked the feeling of comfort that it was giving me, yet hated it for the person making me feel this way. Quickly then, I fell alseep myself

Heejins pov

I felt the softness of something against my head, and soon jolted in realization, nobody noticed as I could not come up with some sort of lie. He's asleep...did I accidentally lay my head on him? I gagged at the thought.

"I'm gonna go to the studio and get some work done, you two don't start fighting, Seungmin, I need you to swing by around 10 O' Clock, Minho, make sure these two don't bicker" Minho Nodded "Bye guyss!!"

"Heejin! Do you wanna make brownies with me?" Felix gave me a pleading look "when you make that face it makes me wanna punch you because of how it easily persuades me..." he gave me smile along with a chuckle "I know you wouldn't hit me, you love me too much" just then Changbin popped around the corner "Thats what she wants you to believe" Felix gave him a glare "didnt Chan say to not bicker? Why do you guys bicker?" I stayed silent "She's annoying, she makes everything about her, she, she," I looked at him not showing how hurt I was "Well maybe if you didn't show the same behavior I wouldn't be "Annoying", I give you the same respect you give me" I crossed my arms and leaned to one side, he rolled his eyes.

"These brownies are gonna be so good" Felix smiled "only because you did most of the work, Hey Felix!" He looked at me in shock and I blew flour in his face giggling "Heejin!! I know you didn't just-" He blew flour back at me with a giggle and it was just a flour battle in the kitchen, Changbin just watched it all unfold leaning on the door frame to the kitchen.

Changbins pov

I need a water I thought, I walked into the kitchen to see what all the noise was in the kitchen and see Felix and Heejin giggling Cute I smiled to myself, Why am I thinking this? I'm not supposed to be liking her, she's not worth liking, I feel bad for her future boyfriend, or husband...idk what I'd do having to stare at her face all day....I gagged

Everyone headed off to bed, Seungmin went to Chan in the studio, I wanted to go dance to practice twice dance line 'Blood Line'

(It won't let me put the video, but you dance the male)

Changbins Pov

Chan called me into the studio for some help, I hear loud music? At this hour? It's like 12 am who would be dancing at this hour. I followed the sound of the music to see Heejin of course I thought I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she's good, she portioned Everything, that's good, and after one view she's getting the moves? I wish it was that easy, but just because she gets dance moves in one go doesn't mean that she should be apart of this group, she still has to know how to do everything else...

I felt a tap on my shoulder "what are you doing? Who ya watching" he looked over to see Heejin "Do you like her? Why are you watching her" I was surprised "W-what No, she just got my attention, she's good at dancing, but I really don't know why she got into this group so easily, she has to know how to do everything else other than dancing" Seungmin just looked at me "Ahh, okay? Anyways Chan needs you cmon, you can go back to stalking her later" and off we went

Heejins Pov

I got back home around 3 am and quietly got a shower to go to bed, why was he watching me? Did I mess up? Was it good enough? What if he makes fun of me for it? Questions stormed my head and I fell asleep at 5 am.