Chapter 4 ~ Sudden Change

"HEEJIN HEEJIN I CANT FIND CHANGBIN ANYWHERE!" I look over quickly at my name being shouted with the sound of panic "WELL ARE YOU ACTUALLY TRYING TO FIND HIM!?" Han looked at me with complete shock "WHAT YOU IDIOT!?" "Y-you actually c-care about him" a scream echoed in the empty halls followed with everybody running towards the sound when all the sudden we see changbins limbs all spread apart disconnected from his body and blood every where "CHANGBIN NOO!"

I Jolted up putting my hands over my face followed with a sigh "Why am I having these recurring dreams of changbin getting killed lately" I groaned and got up trying to erase the look of terror on my face.

"Heejin are you okay? Your face is all pale, it looks like you've seen a ghost-" Han cupped my face causing me to turn away.

I look over on the couch and see changbin looking at his phone with his left foot resting on his right knee, I smiled lightly to myself and walked over and nuzzled up next to him.

"What the- what's with you lately? Are you sick?" I playfully punched his arm "Wh-what no!! I just had a bad dream again that's all" he clicked his tongue "am I your knight an shinning armor of bad dreams or is this "bad dream" thing just like an excuse to cuddle me every morning, Oh! I figured it out, I'm just the one handsome face you wanna see as soon as you wake up in the morning" I chuckled at his cuteness "keep dreaming binnie" He clicked his tongue again "your lucky your a girl or else I would've punch you or something" I laughed ~why is it that he always puts me in a good mood after I have those dreams? It's like he makes me forget them just by being near him~

Changbins pov

I was just watching my fancams, scanning my moves and making sure that I look good or im doing them right When all the sudden this tiny, cute, girl cuddled with me

~bad dream again? Why is it me that she always goes to?~ "your cute yk that" I quietly muttered "your cute too" I froze and barley uttered a sound "Y-you heard that?" "Well yeah, your not that very good at being quiet yk" a clicked my tongue causing her to giggle ~Cute~

"Alright love birds, we have a meeting with jyp in a few so you two need to calm it with eachother and stop being flirty and no argueing, the rest of you need to just be on your best behavior" "Yes sir" we all said and I went off to get ready.

"How's everyone doing with Heejin?" "Im doing great, she's been a wonderful help and an Amazing member of our group" everyone agreed "Imma talk to each member one on one and get everyone's honest opinion" "Yes sir" we all said

It was sooner Changbins turn and off he went

20 minutes have gone by and changbin came out suddenly angry? What happened "changbin?" My voice was shaky, ~he looks so hot when he sits like that~ "what heejin?" I grew suddenly uncomfortable "is.....everything..okay?" He looked over at everyone else seeing if they were paying attention and he grabbed me and pulled me onto him causing me to get shocked "You look beautiful from here" I looked away blushing "w-we are gonna be leaving soon" my voice still shaky, "what happened back theyre anyway?" I asked "just questions and stuff" his grip lighty tightened

Changbins pov

"So, how are you handling heejin?" I took a minute to respond "Great actually, she's a great add on to our group" he nodded "How has she been to everyone as a whole?" " she compliments our group to the best of its ability, she's what we've been missing" he smiled "is there any secret dates happening? It's forbidden but just wanna be sure shes not a creep" I was taken aback by his question "Well, there is no dating happening as much as I'd like there to be " I mumbled "she's not a creep either, I know your my boss and all but I'd really appreciate it if you'd watch your tone with her" I suddenly grew angry "Thats what I like to see, you done well, she can stay" I walked out before he could finish"