teenage dream.

You drank the last of your water to lubricate your throat. You're getting ready for a chill interview with Jillian Robredo for a podcast with your best friend.

"Ready ka na, bestie?" Sam, your bestie and fellow podcast host asked.

You nodded and gave a thumbs up. "Ready na, gurl. Papasukin mo na."

"Okay, 'wag masyado kiligin, ha!" She joked and you flipped her off.

And there goes the youngest Robredo sibling on a Zoom call with you and Sam. She's still in New York at the moment but for the sake of gaining more traction for her Mama's campaign, she joins podcasts and interviews from the US.

You couldn't keep the smile on your face at her attendance.

"Ayarn na siya. Welcome, Ms. Jill! I am Sam, and thank you sa pagpapaunlak ng aming invitation."

"Hello, thank you for having me here," Jill calmly answered.

You can't help but be speechless as you admire her from your screen. Her jolly personality, her aura, her kind eyes and adorable smile, dang, even down to her choice of outfit. Jillian Robredo embodies softness and tranquility.

"Ehem, bigyan muna natin ng time mag-process ang aking bestie na si Y/N po, ano, opo. Baka matunaw ang guest natin, gurl. In five minutes, mag-start na rin kaming mag-record for the podcast, Ms. Jill," Sam spoke again.

You laughed to mask your nerves, "Sorry, Ms. Jill. Na-starstruck lang nang slight. Ang ganda mo as always. I am Y/N!"

Jill nodded with slightly pink cheeks and smiled again. Hindi yata napapagod ngumiti 'to, you thought. "Oh, okay lang, thank you. And just call me Jill na lang! Ako nga nasa-starstruck sa'yo, e! I know who you are naman na and I'm a fan," She replied.

Sam shouted from where she is which made you take out your headphones due to the sudden ambush of noise, "Ano ba yan, Sam! Ang ingay!" You scold.

"Sorry, ha! Kinilig lang ako for you, bestie?" Sam defended.

Jill chuckled at you and your bestie's dynamics.

You have finally warmed up to Jill's presence and feel more at ease. Bakit ba ako ang kinakabahan e I literally do this for a living? Dapat 'yung guest ang kino-comfort ko, you mentally reprimand yourself.

Sam signalled that she's started recording and made her practiced spiel.

**

Sam: And here we have today, ang pambansang bunso at paboritong anak ni VP Leni, Ms. Jillian Robredo!

Jillian: Hello, hello everyone!

Sam: And s'yempre hindi lang din si VP ang may favorite kay Jill, ehem!

You: *laughs* Oo na! Favorite ko rin si Ms. Jill, main bias ko yata yarn?

Sam: Prak! Kaya ka nga tameme kanina. Boom, si Jillian lang pala makakatanggal ng angas mo, bestie.

You tried fighting the blush as Jill laughs again. Jusko po, Y/N, you're recording for now so stay professional!

The podcast went on as per usual, occasional serious questions were thrown here and there but delivered in a more lighthearted manner. Because that's the charm of your podcast; just calm and fun conversations with friends. With Sam's effortless segues and kakulitan, while you're the calmer, more "reserved" one-quote and quote kasi you're just as kulit and makalat as Sam. And because of that, Sam always manages to tease you and Jill throughout the convo.

When the serious professional stuff is over and done with, the discussion embarked on a more personal territory.

Sam: So, Jill. Correct me if I'm wrong ha, pero 'di ba magka-batch kayo ni Y/N sa Pisay?