16. Hatred and Hatred

The next day i woke up when it's 10 as i was really tired! As soon as i saw the time, i rushed to
hospital! Everyone was on their duty but it seemed like Karan was waiting for me! I didn't know why but I felt little bit happy about it!
I went close to him and wished him!
He screamed at me very badly infront of everyone for being late!
Karan : How irresponsible you are! Yesterday i did the same what you did, but see i am here in front of you on time! You are so much unprofessional and he insulted me!
I was about to cry but control as it was my mistake!I replied-
Me : Sorry sir, my mistake! I will never do this again!
And i was about to leave when he made me stop!
Karan : You have to pay for it!
He came near to me and whispered in my ear!
Karan : kuch yaad aaya! you have to pay!
I remembered when he told the same line! He gave me lot of work and ordered me to report him in just one hour! I accepted everything happily without any irritation as work always comes first to me and left from there! He did all to tease me but all in vain!
That one hour was really difficult exam for me as the work needs atleast 2 days to complete! And it's nearly impossible to complete it in just one hour! But I did my all work perfectly and before time without having a single complaint on my face! Although he had not missed any chance to trouble me!
AFTER ONE HOUR
When i went to report him! I saw closed curtains at his cabin! I understand what was happening inside the cabin! He was busy as usual...No, not with official work but his personal work! The curtains were moving because of air. It made everything happening, visible to me! Not surprisingly, another girl was there with him! And they were busy with each other!
I knocked the cabin several times but in vain. He already knew that I was standing there but he purposely did this to tease me! It made me pissed to hell! I opened the door, entered inside and threw the file on his desk! (with swag 😎)
The girl with him looking at me with wide open
eyes! (Perhaps she was thinking ki isko bhi koi takkar de skta hai, kya?)
Before he could say anything i left his cabin! It pissed him of! He feel insulted before that girl! He suddenly stand up, making the girl felt down as she was on his lap! It made her injured! Before she screamed Karan shut her up and his all anger for me, went out on her! The girl was shouting loud out of pain as he inserted his part ruthlessly!He did it mercilessly! He was with her but his mind was stuck on me. He was amazed to see my fearlessness as everyone except me was really afraid of him! He was all set to make me realise what fear is! He was too determined to took revenge with me!