introduction :

Kim Seokjin : 25 years oldhusband of kim Taehyung

husband of kim Taehyung. He is the only child, his appa is very poor but they really work hard for their survival and Jin's education...........

            Tae and jin meet in their college life, Taehyung was senior to him,
He loves his husband more than his life he can do anything for make his husband happy .He supports his husband in everything.
         He is an elementary school teacher.
Very cute, bubbly, kindhearted, cheering and breathtakingly beautiful as a same time hot and sexy , very polite with people and loved kids very much.

           Many hope to have him in their lives,
          for his husband he is the moon of the dark lonely night sky.............

        But an incident makes his life so chaotic, and he slowly withdraws himself from everything and starts blaming himself for everything!!!!!!

Kim Taehyung: 26 years old, husband of Kim Seokjin

Kim Taehyung: 26 years old, husband of Kim Seokjin .
He is the owner of kim enterprise, not only seoul but south koreas biggest company.
      He is the most handsome man in the whole world, everyone throws themselves on him, but he never shows any emotions towards them.... he is very loving and caring for his loved ones, he also loved kids very much and kids also love him. He want to be a proud dad very badly...........
       He is the most rich man in the country, but he is very much dedicated to his work, sometimes he becomes very rude because handling the country's biggest company is no joke, and hella possessive for his husband, he is also short temper but for him his only remedy is his husband,

        He is in so much love with his husband for him jin is his remedy, for him it was love at first sight. The first time he saw Jin at the college's annual function, he lost his mind, not only because of Jin's ethereal beauty, but also because of his gentle demeanor, his worldly smile and his kind heart. Beck then,  He was in his final year and Jin was a second year student. They meet and one day Taehyung propose him and they started dating, and by that time Jin is deeply in love with Taehyung. As time goes on, they realize that it is not possible to live without each other, and one year after jin's graduation, they become husband with everyone's blessings.
         But one incident makes everything turn upside down..........