3\ Melting in your touch 🔞

Author's pov~

Taehyung walked them inside the fancy bedroom , carrying the other with pure love and adoration . Taehyung entered their room and closed the room with his foot. 

   " Tae....stop...put me down....I can walk on my own " and jin tried to get away from Taehyung's hold but he tightened his hold around jin's waist.

     "May be now you can walk , but after....tonight....you won't able to walk " he said in a deep raspy voice. Then he put jin on their king sized bed.

After that he takes off his coat,while looking into Jin's eyes.
Then he loosened his tie around his neck and slowly unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt, while looking at jin's sexy body , lying in bed .
      On the other hand, jin's eyes were fixed on Tae's exposed chest.
Tae slowly approached the bed and leaned towards his husband's face and gently touched his lips on his forehead. Then he lay down next to Jin and turned Jin towards him and kissed him all over the face.
Suddenly Jin buried his head in Tae's chest in shyness.......

   Taehyung suddenly turns jin around and brings him under his masculine body and hovered over jin, putting his whole weight on him and looking at him lustfully.

   Seeing tae staring at him like this, jin nervously bites his bottom lip so hard that it looks like a red cherry, to which tae curse under his breath and then said, "shit, don't do this, those are mine."

''Huu, what? Tae I...I...........but before jin can say something Taehyung cut him by kissing him on his lips.

Tae's pov~

As soon as my lips met his plump ones he closed his eyes and titled his head. The sweet innocent kiss soon turned into a hot and needy one. Jin circled his arms around my neck while kissing  . I smile thrthout the kiss. Without wasting time I started to suck on the plump lips,
Our tongues danced with a rhythm testing each other's.  I took his lower lip between mine and began to suck it . he to began to suck on my lower lips..... He slightly opened his lips when I bite on his lower lip..I sucked his tongue harder making him moan loudly......our tongue fought for dominance........and off course I won.

I let go of his lips and started kissing his neck. I was biting, sucking and licking Jin's exposed neck leaving hickeys there. I nibbled at his earlobe.

Then I caressed his soft tummy with my both hands. As I continued sucking the skin I saw he was clutching the bedsheet tightly.

"Nnhggg.....oh.....tae...." A small moan escape from his mouth even though he was trying his best to control it.
I smiled as I began to move towards his lower side of his neck placing butterfly kisses.

My one hand move up to unbuttoned his shirt as my other moved towards his waist and tightened the hold. I unbuttoned tow of his upper buttons and pulled his shirt apart from his shoulder with my mouth showing the milky white skin with hickeys all over his collarbone along with the sight of his swelled lips and his face covered with the pinky shade of was enough to make my cock hard.

 I unbuttoned tow of his upper buttons and pulled his shirt apart from his shoulder with my mouth showing the milky white skin with hickeys all over his collarbone along with the sight of his swelled lips and his face covered with the pinky shade ...

My hands moved towards rest of the buttons and I unbuttoned the shirt and let the shirt slide down from his body.  He looked away as soon as I removed his shirt. His ears were getting more reder.

Suddenly I stopped and looked at him, he too titled his head towards me and look at with his tear filled beautiful eyes. It's not the pain I saw on them , it's the love. 

I took his hands and let it explored my chest as I said his eyes linkerd on my body. He caressed my abs. He hold my waist and make me lean forward to link our lips together again. I kissed him more passionately this time. As he tightly grabbed my hair which cause the kiss to intensifies more.

I pulled out from the kiss and began to trail down towards his tummy as I am sucking and leaving purplish mark all over his smooth skin.

I leaned towards his right nipple and began to bite it and suck deeply while my other hand was pinching his other nipple . jin was a moaning mess. He was very sensitive and I liked it.

"Oh god...tae~hyung.....ahh....naahgg" i was teasing his perky buds with my tongue. My teethe was grazing over his nipples making him moan my name louder " Taehyung ~ ahhh!".

We got rid off our clothes immediately. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen jagiye"  after saying that I pushed myself inside his pink hole. I pushed in slowly when I realized jin biting down on his lips from the pain " keep goin~g ahh tae" " don't... Stop ke~ep going " he whimpered. I was pushing through until I completely in .

I brought my lips to kiss away the falling tears form his eyes and slowly
start thrusting "look at me love , look at me as I make love to you jin". He brought himself to open his eyes and bucks his hips , encouraging me to go faster.

I thrust slow at fast but then went faster and harder. I can't control myself . I gripped on his hips to set up my pace. I went harder. I could feel his hole tightened around my cock as I continue fucking his tight hole. I pull out my shaft from his hole then slammed it back in making sure I hit his prostate. "~ fuck ah~ ta..e oh god right there....tae fast~er fuck me oh.....my nghh~hh" .
" yes baby scream my name love, louder " I stroke his cock to help him release his juice as I fuck him hard.

''I..am..m..gonna...." He couldn't complete as he cummed again for the second time

As he get down from his high, I pulled out and flipped him over to his knees and I spread his ass check and slammed my cock into his hole causing him to let a cry "Taehyung ~

My movements became sloppy as I  feel my heat coming on ready to burst into him. I explode my thick semen into his pink hole ,coating his walls and making me fuck into him harder
riding out my high......I fall over him and as I groaned with a smile on my face. I panted heavily and looked at the figure who lying in front of me , his messy hair, swollen lips, sweaty body

   Man he was looking hella hot and all mine .
              without pulling out I lay my head on his chest and put my both hands on his waist. Soon he puts his hand over my hair and began to caress it lovingly..  

"Tae

"Tae...tae..."
"Hm..."

"I....love....you...don't ever leave me I can't live without you"

I raised my head and looked at him "baby, I love you too.....i'll die without you......."
He smiled and extended his arms . I leaned forward and captured his already swollen lips while he put his hand around my neck and pulled me
closer as my entire body weight is on him. My member is still inside him as it again begans to hard as we intensifies the kiss "seokjin~ah"

The night is still young as I take him again and again emptying my load into him..........

It's our day

It's our love
************************************
This chapter is going to be huge 😪