what happened

"so were reacting to a letter that giyuu's father wrote to giyuu's sister?" shinobu asked "yep" (gave kagaya and gyomei vision)

Giyuu read the letter in front of him "One day I was called back to the lab to see something 'amazing'. It was a nightmare their where dead children starved, beat, and experimented on."

"What the FUCK" sanemi and obanai. The rest were to shocked to say something.

"5 children survived" they see a child with shoulder length black hair and dead ocean eyes and pal skin solving a very difficult math question in 15 seconds. "1B, 2B, 6C, 1G, and 1Z your brother 1Z shows their was at least a hundred children. The youngest your brother had been though the most abuse"

"5 children out of hundreds" mitsuri said with tears in his eyes. "they didn't even give them real names."muichro said.

"I took in all 5 happy ever after no do to the abuse non of the children trusted anyone. Most of the children had problems eating food. They felt nothing, so I tried to teach them."

"oh my" kagaya said. "I will pry for them" gyomei said "not flamboyant" rengoku and uzai said.

"1B, 6C and your brother didn't care about emotion but when 2B and 1G couldn't feel even after trying it broke them. 2B tried anything to fill something he started to break his fragile bones this soon toke his life."

"all he wanted was to feel something" rengoku said. They were crying at this point.

"1B was slower then the others not really aware but that was for the best. She had infected injury from the experiments and it was to late."

The watched in shocked

"6C soon got very sick and lost his life. 1G want to feel so bad she fell into madness. One night she got a knife and"

"I have a bad feeling" shinobu said "agreed" all said

"st-added me 13 times my screams woke up your brother and the second she turned her head to him he ran and got help and that saved my life"

The stared in shocked 

"I ran all the books again" young giyuu said. "you and your brother were all I had 

What happened if something to him but he stayed and never left."

"we should go talk to giyuu" uzai said.

"Giyuu...." giyuu turned to see the hashira. "why didn't you tell anyone about your past" sanemi said as giyuu's eyes filled with fear and tears.