peeper works at retail (from the vault)

A/N - I dissappear and reappear like the magician I am.

------ Peeps pov ------

Will (ha get it?) it's 2:45 pm
Wake up from snoring, open dms. Peppa wakes up and grabs her alarm click and chucks at at the ceiling. Because she's an idoit, once it shattered into pieces from the impact of hitting the ceiling, all the little parts fell on her head. There qas a really sharp pice if glad that hit her eye, so she plucked it out, and started wearing an eyepatch. She's a pirate now.

"OH wait time to go to work" she said sadly as she put down her wooden sword, like pirate sword.

Later on at like 6 am

After fighting off a couple of gangsters, she arrives at her current place of employment and walks I. Through the window. Once inside, she hops on over to the TV section and plays music (it's I'm love eith an e girl bt Wilbur soot). She looks around suspiciously to see if there is anyone in the vicinity, and notices that theyres Noone here, including her coworkers.

'Thank God's she thinks. One of her co-workers who should be here is named Pete, Pete The Cat. Pete the Cat Here is crazy and rambunctious, cause he's a cat who was caught selling drugs to minors and very specifically a group of young barn animals. It's said one of his biggest clients was a young pig with a red dress. She denied any allegations that accused her of being the client, it's just that.....she gets Lil giggly sometimes.....and that's ok.

Snapping right back to reality, she took advantage if the fact that there was no one around to take the keys to the store and lock the doors, preventing anyone from getting in. She looked around and suddenly was amazed and grateful for the fact that she decided to work at this Here store, call it- gro-chérì.

She always thought that it was a stupid name, but how could you complain when this was the only place that would hire her with a really good salary, which was like a million per week, which is great of you have a drug addiction.

Looking around at the empty store and all it's wonderful opportunities, she headed for the gasoline isle and found herself a match and sang ballad from hamiltion (it was Burn).

Afte she hit the final note, she threw it inti the pile if flammable shit that she made in the center of the store, which included, unpopped popcorn. She watched as the wonders embers emerged and soon growing being and angrier, trying to reach its gruggy little hands on her, cuase let's be honest, the flame was hungry fir some bacon.

The fire surrounded her and she sat in a chair eating popcorn. Peppa looked around in a blood soaked gown and said,

"This is fine"

Uhhhh hello people I've decided to publish this chapter after procrastinating on it for almost 2 years. Anyways imma go leave now good bye 🥳