CHAPTER 5

No one's POV

When Noah heard the gun shot, his body went still. It was like all his ability to think was drawn away. He slowly stood up, forgetting his phone that slipped past his hand.

He slowly peaked out of the bushes, afraid someone would shot again. But all he was a body of a man lying and blood coming out of his wound, staining his shirt.

Noah slowly crept his way towards that man, he didn't know what to do. For all he could care, this man could be a serial killer. Noah did wanted to help the man, but the gun on his hand said something else. Noah checked the person's breathing. Thank god he was alive.

Noah jumped when he heard a phone ring, the man's phone to be exact. Noah was conflicted whether to take it or not. He can maybe save his life. But the biggest complication was that Noah has to talk, if he takes the call.

Noah made his decision before the call ended. He answered the call.

"Where the fuck are you Leo?" A tensed voice asked. Noah figured this person was Leo. Upon being answered by the silence, the voice further asked this time more serious, "Who is this?" Noah wanted to answer, he really did. But it was like he couldn't find his voice.

Noah finally gathered all the courage he could and answered,

"On t-the top o-of t-t-the hills" Noah finally breathed. He couldn't believe he just said that. He could feel that is voice was raspy. He waited for his demons to hunt him for talking, but to his surprise nothing happened. He heard nothing, not his fathers voice, nothing. Just the wind and his breathing.

He ended the call, without hearing what the other person was saying and left to home.

For once he was happy in his life, happy that he fought this demons, happy that he saved someone...