bestfriend!draco x sub!reader - draco fucks you while you play mario kart <3

"Y/N!"

You could hear your best friend shouting from the entryway of your flat. However, you were currently laying in your room, your purple LEDS on and your back flat on the mattress as you gnawed at your lip. You were in first place in a round of your favourite game, Mario Kart, and as much as you loved Draco Malfoy, you didn't love him that much.

"Y/N, I'm here!"

Still tilting your Nintendo switch from left to right, brows furrowed in concentration, your bedroom door opened behind from you. "Hey," you muttered, not taking your eyes away from the screen.

"I brought us some food," the voice spoke. "I left it on the side. Chinese, your favourite."

If you weren't currently whollying everyones ass right now, you would've thrown your switch across your duvets and jumped into Draco's arms like a princess waiting to be brought to her castle, but instead you responded with—, "Thanks, love you, now just give me a second—,"

Draco lifted a brow and watched you from the doorway. He crossed his arms around his chest, noticing the concentration on your face, and the way you took your lip ever so slightly between your teeth.

If you were allowed to occupy yourself, he was allowed to occupy himself too.

"How long do you exactly plan on playing with that thing?" He asked.

"Five more minutes," You answer, concentrating hard. Someone was descending on you and you were approaching your second lap.

"And what do you suppose I do for the next five minutes?" You heard Draco quiz.

"Whatever you want, darl." You replied, tilting your switch far right. The door shut behind you and you didn't take much note of it. Not until Draco dropped down onto the bed duvets in front of you.

With your eyes still on the screen, you heard Draco fumbling with the buttons of his shirt and his belt. It wasn't unlike the pair of you to get a little bit freaky with one another, even though you were technically best friends.

Best friends with many, many benefits.

Suddenly, you felt Draco's hands come up to the waistband of your black bed shorts. He dragged them down your legs, finding you had no knickers on underneath. You glanced briefly over the top of your switch to see his happy little grin as he pulled himself free of his briefs.

Seconds later, Draco chucked a few of your cute, fluffy pillows to the side and hovered over you. Your soft bed duvets were ruffling against your back and the thin, spaghetti straps of your black top slid down your shoulders.

When the straps reached half-way down the upper half of your arm, Draco was able to pull the top-half of your top down your chest, that way your breasts spilled out. Both his top and bottom was completely bare, and he hooked a hand under your knees, and pulled your legs around his waist.

You glanced over your switch again and saw he was fully hard and waiting to enter you. Draco's lips suddenly pressed a gentle kiss against your forehead, "Keep on playin, bunny. If you don't get first place, we're doing this all over again."

You only managed to just give him a nod in response when he pressed the heels of his hands hard against the mattress, thrusting his hips forward. You felt his length slide into you and you immediately whined from how full you felt.

He was thick and warm inside of your cunt, and tore a pathetic moan from your lips. You had to blink away a handful of hot tears just in order to keep your eyes on the screen. Draco wiggled a little to get in a better position, and when he was content, he sat back and grabbed your thighs, pulling you closer to him.