dad!draco x reader (fluff!) draco adores your daughter pt.3 ; halloween special

It was the 31st of October, which marked your daughter's favourite holiday. At least until she discovers the joys of Christmas. So, with that said, it was no surprise you woke up to the sound of her voice that morning

"Mama, mama!" Autumn's squeaked from the side of your bed. "Mama, it's Hallo— hallowee!"

Draco rolled over onto his back, his eyes in near-slits. "Halloween, baby." He corrected in his usual, rasp-filled morning voice. In a matter of seconds, you felt Autumns little hands tug at the hem of your bed duvets.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" She squealed, wanting up onto the bed. You slowly cracked an eye open and watched as she bobbed on the balls of her feet, too small to reach either of you.

"Y/N, get my daughter." Draco mumbled tiredly from besides you.

"Mm'kay..." you murmured, rubbing a clenched fists over your eye. It took you a minute, since every inch of your body ached, but when you finally managed to sit upright, the first thing you saw was Autumn's big, silver eyes what were staring up at you.

"Maaa!" Autumn's tiny voice whined as she huffed and puffed. No matter how hard she tugged at the hem of your bed duvets, she couldn't seem to pull herself up.

You chuckled softly and reached down for your toddler. "Good morning, love..." You breathed, wrapping your arms around her little torso. Autumn giggled when you lifted her up into the air and plonked her onto the bed between yourself and your husband.

And at last, your baby could see her father.

"Daddy!!" Autumn babbled in excitement. Draco laid on his back, watching with amusement all over his face as Autumn stumbled across the ruffled duvets towards him.  When she finally got to him, she flopped down onto his chest and stared expectantly at him.

"Good morning, baby..." Draco cooed, gently stroking a few fingers through her hair. Autumn closed her eyes and her excited little noises drew to a pause. You looked over at Draco and smiled.

"Looking forward to taking her out tonight?"

Draco turned his head to look at you, his silver eyes narrowed. "Wait— what?"

You leaned forward and playfully brushed the tip of your nose against his. "You're taking Autumn around the block, remember?"

Draco groaned and threw his head back against the pillow, still stroking through your daughters hair. "I thought you were?"

"Oh, come on..." You nudged him. "She'd rather you take her than me. Plus, I have to clean up around the house and I have to get ready for tonight."

"What's happening tonight?" Draco asked, lifting a curious brow. You simply grinned at him. "Ohh..." he breathed in realisation, careful to not say too much with Autumn still laying on his chest.

Then, there was a boisterous grumble from your little ones stomach. Autumn picked her head up, cheeks red and lips quivering in embarrassment. Draco looked down at her, then at you, blatantly amused.

You sat at the edge of the bed, still grinning. "Well, looks like I better start breakfast."

~

Once night had fell, you could hear nothing but your toddlers excited little squeals and laughter throughout the house. "Mama!" Autumn stumbled into the living room, wearing a bright pink dress. "Mama, wook!" She said, bobbing on the balls of her feet. "I a pwincess!"

"Aw, sweetheart!" You got up from the sofa, smiling. "You look beautiful!"

Autumn giggled as you wrapped my arms around her torso and lifted her into the air. Draco walked into the living room seconds later. You looked up to greet him but before you could— "Oh. My. God." You whispered, slapping a hand over your mouth. He opened his arms and smirked.

"So, what'd you think?"

Draco spun from side to side, showing off his hot pink suit which matched your daughters dress perfectly. "Think I could be the prince to her charming?"

"Oh. My. God." You repeated, laughing breathlessly. "You are amazing, truly."

Draco smirked as you walked towards him, arms open. Autumn watched as you embraced your husband into the warmest of hugs.

"Just trying to be a good dad." He whispered softly.

"You're a wonderful dad, Draco." You whispered reassuringly. When you pulled back, you gently cupped the side of his face. "Truly."

Autumn babbled incoherently, so you passed her to Draco. He heaved her up just below his shoulder, that way she could cling onto his neck. "I'll go get her bucket," You said, pinching Autumn's chubby little cheek. But before you could walk away, you whispered into Draco's ear that was opposite of your daughter.

"And believe me, when you come home, you'll be getting a massive treat."

Draco took his lip between his teeth and glanced over his shoulder, watching as you walked away with an innocent smile on your face. "Oh, how I look forward to it..." he murmured softly, grinning.