Chapter 79. Seventh Year Four ☾

A/N: Hello everyone I know its been a long time since I last updated...for the last couple of months I have been feeling so down...I just want you all to know that I'm not abandoning this book...I will complete it soon :)

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

"Hear ye, hear ye," Draco called out, banging his gavel on the coffee table.

"Will you knock that off?" Sirius asked, glaring as he grabbed a coaster. "You'll destroy the furniture."

"Padfoot," Remus patted his friend's arm, "why do you care about the furniture? We're in Sev's office."

"It's mahogany."

"And?"

"Yes, Sirius, why do you care?" Hermione asked.

The animagus crossed his arms. "It's quality wood."

Severus quirked a brow. "You do know I prep potions ingredients on it, don't you?"

"You wouldn't."

"I do, often…"

"If you ladies are done…" Tonks said, quirking a brow.

"I never really started, dear." Severus lazily waved a hand around. "Your cousin is the one who insisted on bringing the gavel and your other cousin apparently has an obsession with dark woods."

"Can we just get on with this?" Neville asked, raising his hand.

"What's Longbottom doing here?" Severus asked, his brow quirked.

"He looked bored," Luna said, smiling.

"And what's Lovegood doing here?"

"She's my girlfriend," Harry said, looking up from his notes.

"By that logic, Annie should be here," Regulus said, rocking Siria in his arms.

"What's Regulus doing here?" Draco asked, brow furrowed.

"What?" Tonks smirked. "He isn't part of the 'time-traveling trio sidekick team'?"

"He is…" Hermione nibbled her bottom lip, "but that doesn't explain why Professor McGonagall is present."

"She is?" Harry said, gaping. He glared back at his notes. "Great, now I have to start all over. The attendance list is all screwed up."

"Mr. Potter," Professor McGonagall's eyes narrowed, "I was one of the first to arrive."

Hermione shook her head. "It took him almost a year for him to realize I was disappearing and reappearing in odd places. He's not the most observant."

"Gets it from his father."

"Now, if we're done insulting two generations of Potters," Remus rolled his eyes, "can we get back to the matter at hand? Why the heck did you invite Minnie here?"

"Oh," Severus's eyes widened comically, "I'm sorry. Is this not the pre-breaking into Azkaban planning meeting?"

"Yes, but…"

"I think that assumes that this is the meeting planning the meeting to plan the Azkaban break-in," Neville said, raising his hand again.

"Shut up, Longbottom. Shouldn't you be hiding in a small enclosed space right now?"

"Why?"

"LeStrange overheard that comment at dinner."

"She was meant to."