SIDE CHAPTER: The Megalomaniac.

RUBY P.O.V

Who... is she? She looks... deadly.

Blake:"Chara, right? Who are you exactly? What so you want?"

I can feel how Blake was on her nerves. She saw something in her I fail to do.

Chara:"I'm here by master's request, he knew you four would try to do something funny or risky."

H-How does he-

Yang:"We were just going to train..."

Chara:"For what purpose? You train, get stronger then go to dangerous missions, right? I'll ask again, where were you four going?"

Weiss:"Well, we didn't had anything in mind, we would train then later on go on anything master would need."

The girl with red eyes sighed.

Chara:"Fine, fine... let's go to whenever you girls train, I'll be there to supervise your training."

With our new... friend? We walked towards the arena in Beacon. We were silent during the walk, the girl was staring at us like a wolf, looking at it's prey.

Yang:"Sooo... what's your semblance?"

Chara:"A what now?"

Yang:"Y'know, Special trait? Quirk? Powers?"

Chara:"Oh. Simple, I can't die. Everytime I kill someone, I grow stronger."

Blake:"How many have you killed?"

Chara:"You don't wanna know, kitten~"

Those words scared us. We could feel her sins crawling on our backs.

As soon as we entered the arena, Chara sat in the public, waiting to see our performances. Yang went to a console where we can configurate the holograms we're gonna fight. Yang putted them in Nightmare 4-man difficulty.

Weiss:"Isn't that a little overkill?"

Yang:"What better way to improve..."

Yang vaulted into the arena. Just in time, a hologram of herself appeared in front of her.

Yang:"...than to fight ourselves?"

Weiss and Blake followed her, waiting along side her. I was still a little unerved by the aura Chara was giving. She was staring at me with interest.

Oh man...

I joined my team and a countdown appeared on a big screen on our right, showing our auras and the "auras" of our enemies.

We all grabbed our weapons and entered a fight stance.

Weiss:"Their aura is bigger than ours, any plans?"

Ruby:"We should pick our fights correctly! Yang, who would be easier for you to fight?"

Yang:"I'm beating the kitten's ass, you take care of me, Ruby!"