confrontation

We arrive at the hotel. I'm okay now.

Arny and I talk for awhile and he asks me if I'm okay and if I'm hurt and other things. But then after we are done talking about that.

"Ever since we ya know..." As I say that he gives me a confused look and says "what?"

"Kissed! You've been acting cold to me lately. You're acting as if nothing ever happened. Specifically as if the kiss didn't happen! Did the kiss even mean anything to you? Cause if it did matter to you, you would not be acting like this. If you don't want something to actually happen between us then just say so! Instead of doing this, putting this whole cold act." I yell and then sigh.

"Ive actually been meaning to talk to you about that. Love, of course the kiss did mean something to me. I'm the one that initiated the kiss. I just didn't want to ruin anything for you. And if something did happen between and then we broke up. I'm afraid you will move out. That's why Ive been acting like this. I'm sorry." He says in a reassuring tone.

I smile at him. "Sorry about me blowing up before at you."

"It's all good, also I didn't mean it like that. I wanted you to come to the ball so that you could meet my parents and I could introduce you to them. Your a very special person that's in my life. Even though we've only kissed one time. Ive been wanting to kiss your lips more than just one time. Trust me. I just wanted to make sure this is what you wanted. I didn't want to pressure you to anything if you didn't want to." He says.

"Ive been wanting to, but since you've been acting cold. I thought maybe you didn't want this and it was just a dumb mistake when you kissed me."

"Trust me its not. Ive made many mistakes in my life but your not one of them at all. Okay?" He says in a reassuring tone and smiles.

"okay." I say then smile.

We kiss again, I stop kissing him for a second and look at him. And I smile. Then we go back to kissing.