ARC I-ACT I

Interlock your hands and say your prayers, count your days and have faith that Celestia will give the pitiful beings that are humans below, mercy. It is not your right after all - you were not born with the given that peace and love would be given to you.

If anything, you should be getting on your knees to thank the land in the sky every day for the life it has gifted you, regardless of sufferings and disadvantages. Because Celestia is sweet, it's loving and it's giving... is it not?

Then why, oh why, were even the archons fearful, hateful, of what Celestia truly could be?

--------------

It came as a message first; the day the sky cracked, they say - elders speak of it as if it were years ago, but truly it hasn't been a week since the incident in Liyue. Many turned to the traveler, questioning him that perhaps the shooting star that lit the land like a second scorching sun was another of his kind.

It flew past blue skies, so bright it blinded the sun, covering the lands in a dark red hue and if listening close enough, many elders swore the songs of apocalypse trumpets trailing in its tail.

As it flew past, the traveler was beside Lisa in Mondstadt, having time off his usual duties and being able to visit the woman. That visit was of course cut short with the star that fell to the earth, but any possibilities of it being anything like the traveler were thrown to waste when Lisa turned and got to experience the face of pure terror that rested on his features - a sight so chilling it made a chill run down her spine.

The object was large and fast enough to destroy an entire city, but by the grace of the world, it fell against one of the many tall mountains in Minlin - destroying the surrounding nature but sparing any major damage to the wild life. With time, the earth could heal from the crater created.

However that was not a worry - for what would matter of passed wild life if the object had brought something dangerous?

On the scene, stood Xiao, spear in hand and stance stiff and low - ready to fight if anything were to rise. Not too far behind him ran up Ganyu and Shenhe, the smaller girl more unsure of her stepping as she pulled on her bow string, Shenhe on the other hand, wasted no time to get into a similar stance as Xiao. With all three standing, they waited for the smoke to clear - watching closely for any movement.

Then finally, almost as the smoke cleared, Zhongli walked up with a stern face, far angrier than any of them had ever seen him before. "Today," he started, eyes fleeting over the ground momentarily. "I am not sure of what awaits for us, but whatever it is we must face it with courage. The fate of Liyue may lay in our hands."

And with that, the grey clouds cleared slowly, showcasing the large crevice a few dozen metres large. And in the middle, deep below surface level, you stood with a spear in your hand, eyes looking up through your eyelashes at the four individuals above.

With a clenched jaw, you spoke through a raspy throat. "Lower your weapons. I wish no harm to none of you, nor the people of Liyue, but I will not hesitate to fight back."

To your dismay, none of them moved to do as told, frozen in place as the archon among them spoke; "State who you are and your intentions, for now you are under the judgement of the archons of these lands."

Venti kneeled on a mountain ways away from the crater, watching intensely beside the electro archon herself - both waiting for any movement or sign for them to join in. Everyone stood on high alerts, the energy emerging from the fallen object coming in waves and nauseating them.

"I repeat!" You shouted, finally moving only to point your spear at them, the bow user among the four furrowing her brows and pulling further on her string. "Put! Your weapons down! I wish no havoc to rain on these lands, but I will not stand to accept an arrow through my head!"

"Ganyu." Zhongli whispered, unwilling to look away from the new threat. The girl hummed in acknowledgement. "Lower your bow and stand behind Shenhe, I trust in our skills and our spears to fight back if needed." He instructed.

The girls eyes widened, uncertainty waving various red flags in her head frantically, but in the end doing as told slowly.

You clicked your tongue, looking past Zhongli and landing your eyes on a Rocky Mountain peak that seemed to touch the skies. "All bows down."

Ventis eyes widened, watching past the blade of his readied arrow as you seemed to stare straight into his hole despite the large distance. With a shaky breath, he too put his weapon down, ignoring Ei's confused questioning beside him.

With a hum, you nodded. "Not what I asked but it'll have to do for now."

"Speak of who you are and what your intentions are in my lands." The archon of Liyue ordered again, voice much rougher than before as he glared down at you.

For a moment you stared back up at him, as if challenging him to a staring contest - though that could take various centuries if you did, which is why you closed your eyes and tilted your head upwards, eyes landing on the light fluffy clouds above. "My, my. The skies from Teyvat really are as beautiful as everyone spoke of..."

They waited patiently, albeit annoyed, before you finally tilted your head back towards them, right hand reaching up to clutch the fabric of your shirt atop your heart. "I am Y/N, a member of Celestia."

Your words rang loud and clear, enough to make sure all members that stood in defence before you heard you perfectly. Each syllable, each letter, each stop.

"There is a truth that has been hidden to you. The truth that the Celestia up there," you brought your hand up to point at the castle in the sky, intimidating and ever watching, waiting for the sinners of tomorrow. "that is not Celestia. You have been brainwashed to believe that it is, but the truth lies way deeper than clouds and stars."

Finishing, a moment was given for the information to set in, some eyes widened while most tried to stay neutral - confronted by such information was no easy task after all.

"And how could we know that you're speaking the truth?" Zhongli spoke, stepping only a step forward. "You could be lying to us, trying to infiltrate our systems for whatever you need."

You stared back up at him, copying him and taking a step forwards too. "I need not a spot in your society, wether you are fond of me or not serves me no purpose. I only ask that you stay out of my way and do not attack me."

The tension was unbearable, growing by the second with sick glares and wordless challenges. The wars in the lands of Teyvat were long forgotten, but not yet anywhere near done.