Disobedience's pain. (Street Fighter.)

France, a place where lovers of any sort are welcome with open arms.

A girl in blue Chinese clothing walked down the streets. Chun Li, a legendary officer that worked under Interpol was feared by criminals alike.

France's open arms to relationships of any sorts.

Was far from it.

Chun Li was walking down the streets, as suddenly thousands of people gathered up and a riot broke out. Police officers responded to the scene immediately with riot control units.

Chun Li went in to help the local police force stop the insurrection. But it was too violent, as people started to thrash the whole place, bringing up signs to make incest legal again.

The riot control units were having a hard time pushing them back, as back at Interpol's branch, to say they were unprepared was an understatement, but they started with procedures as soon as the riot started.

This uprising caught the attention of a certain government...

Meanwhile, back in France, the riot control units were overwhelmed, as the riot pushed to the government building. Chun Li backed up with them as loud noises were heard from above. A ship of some sort spun and landed. It all opened to reveal troops in two different, but similar coloured armour.

As the ships opened up, troops with less armour marched forward, but what separated them from the rest is one of them wearing an orange shoulder pad. The troops spun their staffs as electricity sparked from the end of both sides.

This shocked the police, but not as much as the rioters. They didn't expect a large number of enforcers to come, and in a manner like this.

But nonetheless, they charged at them as the electricity staffed troopers started incapacitating everyone who got close.

The troops at the back sent out blue rings of energy, stunning large groups of people. One of the staffs man was stabbed behind the back and unfortunately killed. As all the troopers stopped and looked at the single rioter.

They all pointed their blasters at him and shot him with lots and lots of red bolts of energy. Turning his body into nothing but black ash.

The rioters saw this, as fear ran through their hearts, but many saw this a reason to kill. The ones who retreated were spared, but those who rushed were either electrocuted, or killed.

The staffs men then spin their weapons, as another group of troops got out. Riding hovering speeder bikes as they got close to the trooper who they assumed is their commander.

The group of bikers nodded as they speed off into the streets, as the other troopers went back into their vehicles. All of them left, except the coloured shoulder trooper stayed and looked back to the police force.

Chun Li approached him slowly, as he spun his staff, before putting it away on his back. Knowing he had put away his weapon, she approached him cautiously.

"Who are you...?"

"I am TK-607, commander of the 89th Riot Control Unit of the Galactic Empire." He said questioning what he just said.

"Galactic Empire?"

"We are responsible with governing multiple other planet's and systems, and providing any sort of aid to a planet."

"If you guys do provide aid, where were you?"

"The Galactic Empire has only been around for four years, the last government, the Republic has been reorganised to it."

"There was a government out there that lived longer?"

"Yes, but, their fall was expected."

"Okay, can we go somewhere appropriate? This is a lot to take in..." She said as he nodded, walking towards the police officers as they rode back to Chun Li's workplace.

Minutes later...

TK-607 entered their headquarters, as he entered a room with her. Spinning his staff a bit, he placed it down on the corner and sat down in front of Chun Li.

"So this... Empire you were talking about, who is leading it?"

"None other than our Emperor Palpatine."

"You said something about aiding other planets..."

"Yes, the Empire's goal is to provide peace and security, and improve life in not just the core worlds, but beyond." Chun Li was understandably skeptical of this.

"Well, if that were to be true, you wouldn't mind helping me?"

"Of course, I was picked specifically in behalf of the Empire."

"How thoughtful of them."

"Well then, I am yours to order, Miss..."

"Chun Li."

"Miss Chun Li." He saluted as she signalled him to stand down. TK-607 walked to the corner where his staff was, and spun it around, before putting it on his back.

"Sorry, it's become a habit."

"I can tell." She softly chuckled as they both made their way outside. Getting inside another vehicle and on their way to an airport. TK-607's professionalism slightly unnerved Chun Li, as he sat with arms on his knees and up right. The fact that his helmet has this bold look to it only amplified this more. They got to an airport as they boarded it, Chun Li got comfortable as TK-607 still kept his professionalism.

"Hey." Chun Li called out as he looked over.

"Yes, Ms. Chun Li?" He said as she sat up straight.

"Why don't you take your helmet off? It's gonna be a long flight."

"It'll be fine, Ma'am." He said as she stood up and got closer.

"What about your name?" He sat there silently.

"Oi." She bothered him as tries to ignore her question. It proved to be difficult as she started to poke the chin of his helmet, which slightly annoyed him. She kept doing this as he had a 'mini-snap'

"My name is Y/N, now please stop that." He said as Chun Li giggled.

"Good to finally know my partner's name." She said as he visibly sighed out.

"Oh come on. Live a little. It'll be a long time before we get there." He soundly sighed once more as he slouched back into the seat.

"It seems you wouldn't be giving up, so fine. I'll take my helmet off." He said taking his helmet with both of his two hands and placed it on the table. His scarred face was now in full view, as he scratched his head making his hair bounce around.

"Gah, this damn dandruff. They told me it'd work." He said as Chun Li studied his face.

"Hey, what's with that look?"

"Nothing." She looked down on the floor as he grew seemingly worried.

"You know, my father was an honourable, respected soldier." He started to tell.

"And if he saw you like this whilst I'm around, he'd be very disappointed."

"Huh? What are you..."

"What's on your mind, Chun Li?"

"Well... I came across someone, who knows something." Y/N listened carefully as she started to share.

"And... I was going to do this alone. I never really worked with anyone cause I had the need to do it on my own."

"Hmmm... I see where you are going with this one."

"Do you?"

"Yes, cause I have experience of what you're going through, albeit in a much larger scale."

"I remember the time where I finally valued comradery and all the help I could get. When way back then, I used to scoff at that idea. Because of that, I ended up with this." He said pointing at his scar.

"I really don't know how I'm still alive, but, here I am, healthy." He laughed a little bit. As he reminisced about the things that had happened to him. Chun Li placed her hand on top of his as he didn't slap it off or anything, he just left it there.

"You'll value it someday, Chun Li. Cause you'll never learn it from me."

To be continued.