I'M BACK

I'M BACK BITCHES!! AHEM, well I have decided to continue this story because my dumbass self has finally found more stuff to have them react to :/

Also encase you had any questions, Akira fully explained to them about the 21st century off page because i was too lazy to actually have him do it in a chapter ( my humblest apologies).

Also Kanae, Sabito and Makomo are alive in this au i just haven't brought them to react yet and for anyone wondering why Gyomei and Muichiro aren't reacting.... it's because their dead, they were the only ones who died during the Muzan fight.

Anyway let's give you guys a preview of the reactions

- Dream SMP Animatic: The final waltz

- WWE (Part 2) Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins (Similar to how the last chapter was

- More Second Generation Content. I have finally found names for Mitsuri and Obanai's child and also Sanemei and Kanae have one to (The children's names are: Shinsuke and Kamurochi).

- Blade

-More John Wick

- Call of Duty Black ops 1 and 2

- Jujustu Kaisen. I need some help with this one as I can't decide what fights to have them react to or what arcs to have them react to.

Fights: Yuji and Todo vs Hanami, Mahito, Yuji and Nanami vs Mahito, Sukuna's rampage in Shibuya, Gojo vs Toji, Megumi vs Reggie, Megumi vs Special Grade, Gojo hollow purple, Gojo vs Jogo, Yuta vs Geto, Yuta vs Ishiguri and Uro (Forgot their names)

Arcs: Shibuya, Kiyoto Goodwill, Hidden Inventory, Perfect Preparation, Cursed Womb must die, Volume 0, Culling games up to where it is right now.

- Devil May Cry

- RackaRacka (the yt channel)

- One piece Luffy vs Kaido

That is it for now, hope you all enjoy.