𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑦

I run my hands through my hair, and lean against my bike, my eyes beginning to become sore

An umber miasma swirls through the evening sky, melting the sun into a single devilish pool. I place a hand to my head as I turn around, the building infront of me more darker, intimidating.

My intuition strikes, and figures returning home would be a smart thing to do. I hop on my bike, and as I do that, a flush of rain drizzles down. Oddly, the silky liquid runs slowly down, but I'm beyond confused.

Rain, at this ungodly hour.

Well less ungodly, more late.

I drop my bike, using my hands to cover my head, and sprint back inside.

Back to square one.

I lean against the wall, and unsurprisingly a cigarette lights, glowing in the dimely-lit club. And then smoke emerges, framing the smokers face.

It's not odd that the smoker is Tiago.

Not alot about him is odd, more boring if anything.

'Tiago.' I say, nonchalantly. 'Aurelia, you actually came.' He slurs, excited. 'Anything for you.' I state, sarcasm dripping off the three words.

'Yep.'

And an awkward silence evades us, until I move away from the wall, getting closer to Tiago.

'You know, your so beautiful.' He smiles, throwing the cigarette somewhere. 'Thank you, but on more important matters we better go back to my house, at least before the rain gets more heavy.'

He nods in response, opening the front door, allowing us to exit.

My eyes are still drawn to Tiago, as he rushes in front of me. His brunnete hair is dishevelled, placed messily on his head. The hairs on his beard have dainty patches of grey on them, giving him a look of maturity.

I walk faster towards him, and wrap my arms around his torso, craving his warmth and affection. He stops walking, and turns his head round, a warm smile painted unto his lips.

'Are you alright, bunny?' He quizzes, placing a kiss on my head. 'I'm tired, that's all.' I respond, leaving the embrace, and wander towards my bike.

'Ok, hop on!' I say, moving myself more forward, so I sit at the thinner part of the seat. 'Well, I think I might just walk.' Tiago says, giving me a small smile. 'There's enough space.' I say, rolling my eyes.

'If you say so.'

My tired feet pedal the bike weakly, failing to balance the weight of two people. Small breaths leave my mouth, and my grip on the handle tightens.

I wonder if we are nearly home, and we probably are, but that doesn't help with my impatience Also, I can already feel the slow spurs of rain starting up again.