fucking extroverts; a very much needed rant

Who are the most unintelligible creatures in this world, and why are they fucking extroverts?

Newton found out why an apple fucking falls from its tree rather than fucking flying away from its tree. Very interesting indeed. Pythagoras fucking found that a^2 fucking equals to b^2 plus c fucking ^2 yay. Charles Darwin found that humans fucking change with time, I guess people didn't change that quickly during his days, he should've lived in our time, what a waste of his precious time, he could've slept instead.

But no one literally no one tried to understand extroverts and like invent something like a fucking theory why they are like that or write a book or something describing very much in detail why they are extroverts and why they are like what they fucking are and make the world for introverts like me at least like two times better?

Why the fuck are extroverts this hard to understand? How the fuck are they so active? Do introverts and extroverts have different brain structures? Different anatomies? Do they breathe air in a different way? Do they digest food in a different way? Do they have extra caffeine in their blood? How and why the fuck do they like humans? And like being around humans that much? How the fuck does being surrounded by humans give them energy and just one human meet up drain all the energy I fucking acquired for a whole fucking month in hibernation and make me throw the whole fuck up and send me to hibernation again for another fucking month? Don't just give me that 'that's what humans are. everyone is different' utter bullshit.

If I have to understand what the actual fuck wifi is in order to understand extroverts, trust me I fucking will.

What will the world be like if everyone is an introvert? It will be quiet, calm, peaceful. People will talk only when there's a fucking need to. People will be lazy to talk. People will fucking understand when someone says that they are fucking bored to talk. People will sleep more. People will learn to read faces, and eyes and they will fucking know if someone fucking wants to talk or not and leave them fucking alone when they don't want to fucking talk. People will not force people to hang out with fucking eighty or something so fuckingly new people fuck. People will think more cause they have to fucking understand people when they don't talk. People will be smarter. People will daydream more. Dream more. Smile more.

Everything will be perfect. Imagine. Green. Blue. Smiles. Your ears filled only with quietness and bird chirps and the sound of your breath going in and out rhythmically. No unnecessary talk. A world where random awkward silences in the middle of a conversation are normalized without filling them with even more awkward small talk. People will not so fucking randomly say 'oh by the way, did you know that the earth is not flat?' in the middle of a conversation about fucking electromagnetics or about how fucking cool Timothee Chalamet looks or about why The 7th Sense is the best debut song of all the fucking time. People will talk fucking less. It will be quiet to the point of you being able to differentiate the laugh of the indian ocean from the cringe dialogues between the flirting pacific and atlantic oceans while standing in the middle of Sri Lanka next to the wailing diyaluma falls fuck. The world will be just fucking unimaginably peaceful. I will have less headaches, so fuckingly less anxiety attacks, I will fucking live longer and I will be fucking happy about living longer.

And do I have to imagine what the world will be like if everyone is a fuckingly annoying fucking extrovert? Do I have to imagine me being one of them? Can I kill myself instead?

ps: hope you all play the songs in the top while reading. have a great day!