Singularity

Time honestly is the most amazing and the weirdest -blank- (I have no idea what to call time) ever to exist in the universe, if Time exists of course.

I was just three months away from becoming twenty-one years old when I learnt that Time, is not an absolute, in my words, that time doesn't run in the same rate for every human, for me who is on the earth, sitting on a bench looking at you, for you, who is on the earth riding a bicycle in front of me and for them who are on a planet near the Sagittarius A*, if the planet exists of course. It took my body some time to realize and accept that Time is a part of me and that time that I used to believe to be real, is actually not, at least the way that I believed it to be; in just three words, that time is relative. Time is, actually very real.

The most interesting fact about space and time for me is the existence of wormholes. A wormhole is where space changes its shape, bends and connects two points which were originally like billions of kilo meters apart, via a tunnel so that you can travel through the points in just, minutes for you, travelling in the speed of light, years in any way for me who is on earth. Thinking about how wormholes change the dimensions in space itself makes me feel butterflies inside my belly, whether they really exist or not. I do prefer fantasies for real I'm sorry.

And if you believe that black holes, which are literally nothing but black, where gravity is extremely real and too powerful, from which not even light, the fastest known thing in the universe cannot escape, exist, what makes you think that singularity, the end of the black hole doesn't exist.

Science is a religion. The only difference between science and Buddhism is that, science has mathematics, the most powerful invention to ever happen, argue with a wall that's made of mathematics, and you can convince me that science, in relation to mathematics is real on a piece of paper with a bolt point pen that's made of mathematics. And of course I will believe you. But when someone says that they saw their previous life in their dream, you will not believe them, neither will I. Because there isn't any known way that you can prove to me on a paper that after life, karma, is real. Science is too provable and humans are too attracted to reality, for them to ignore science and walk away, and disregard it like they disregard god, so science has many followers.

The mere thought that singularity, where gravity is too real for time and space to exist, a condition 'where' and 'when' do not exist, exists somewhere in the universe, inside a black hole excites me. In singularity, mathematics breaks down, everything we believe everything is built upon crumbles down and one over zero becomes real. Singularity excites me.

Albert Einstein had doubts about the existence of black holes but here we are with the first image of Sagittarius A* a supermassive black hole situated in the center of our galaxy. 

So what fears you to believe that singularity exists?

And I truly hope someday, another Einstein will be too convinced that singularity exists, that they will 'redevelop' the existing physics, TO prove that singularity is real or, so that it proves that singularity is real on the way, as another beautiful coincidence.

And then someone someday from tomorrow can/will appear in front of Einstein and say that he truly is the greatest physicist of all time.

Thank you always for reading. Have a nice day!! 🦄🦄