chapter 1

"Y/n ?? Are you still getting ready ?? I thought the one getting engaged is Lisa", you heard Justin entering your room. He is your brother and your family is getting ready to attend your cousin's engagement.  You have grown up with Lisa and being there for her today meant a lot to you.

The whole night you thought of all the possibilities to click pictures of Lisa on her big day. Clicking pictures is your new found hobby and you gathered many references for candid shots. Since the engagement is in the groom's home, your family along with bride's family decided to go together.

---- time skip - on the way to engagement hall----

You slept all the way to venue as you had motion sickness. Next seat to you would always be empty coz clearly no one would want to spoil their outfit so it was you alone in your row.

‐----- Engagement hall -------

You took your time to freshen up and greeted all your relatives. You somehow managed to dodge everyone and went to Lisa.

" Looks like someone is nervous  🤭" - you

"Y/n.... Is it really that big deal? I thought am ok but I'm a little nervous now" - Lisa

" You are going to be fine. It's not like you are going to be engaged to a stranger. 🙄 " - you

" Ugh!! Bitch you will know someday 😒" - Lisa

" Ahhh it's been a while talking to you like this. You were always surrounded by someone for the past few days. Anyways, I came here to inform you that aunt said we can start the ceremony, whenever you are ready. So ?? you ok? "

You made sure, she has calmed down and accompanied her. She looked gorgeous and she was definitely glowing. You decided to taking some pictures.

You were busy clicking pictures and saw someone constantly  photobombing in all your pictures. It was the photographer. You were so annoyed but you can't say anything, they are hired for a reason. You went to your dad and brother to rest for a while.

Your dad : Didn't you take her pictures, you were so excited for today. Why are you sulking here. Did something happen ?

You : Nothing, I just couldn't get a proper picture of Lisa. The photographer keeps coming in the way. He has to take pics too so i returned. We could crop him out though.

You showed the pics to you dad and Justin. Your dad was busy looking at Lisa

Justin : Dad, Isn't this Jay?
You: who ?
Dad : oh yes, it's him.

Your dad and your brother laughed and turned to you. You were clueless.

Justin: y/n. He is not a hired photographer. He's the groom's cousin. They came along with us. You were sleeping and didn't notice them.

You : ohh??? I may not have noticed 😅

Justin : Aaa there's something else

You : 🤨

Justin : He sat next to you and you were a pain in the ass. If it was someone else you would have been literally thrown out. You pushed a water bottle on his shirt while sleeping and literally threw your hands on him throughout the travel. Poor guy didn't have a seat elsewhere so he had to undergo hell.

You : 😨 what ???
*God!!! what was I thinking*

You : 😨 what ???*God!!! what was I thinking*