chapter 3 - animal club

i couldnt believe that i was in animal club, lily was still not happy. on the first day i went to attend  animal club lilys friends werent happy either. lily told her friends why i join animal club, "so your telling us that you have to get along with this freak" john said "what else was i suppose to do i had no other choice" lily said "i mean lily does have a point" claire said "as long as james behaves everything will be fine" sai said her friends just had to agree for me to stay, they were getting everything ready for animal club i just sat there smiling. "okay guys sai will be passing ou-" lily said i kept laughing and interrupting lily "as i was saying you'll get a flyer for your parents to sign because we are goin-" lily said i laughed again "james this isnt a game" lily said "s- sorry" james said "anyways we are going to a field trip soon" lily said i kept laughing "james!" everyone said ok so i got a little in trouble, sometimes i just cant control myself. they made me step outside the classroom i was out there for a while that people started leaving because i was outside till animal club was over. after i heard lily talking to her friends inside the classroom while i was still outside. "ok i need one person for this event tomorrow" lily said "ok, what is it" claire said "its a child care school" lily said "kids im out" john said john left "uh no way i am not gonna be around kids sorry lily your on your own" sai said sai left "claire?" lily said "i really wish i could but i have to babysit my sisters tomorrow but.." claire said claire looked at me outside "maybe james could help" claire said claire left "just great" lily said lily was a little frustrated i walked in the class lily looked at me serious "alright i cant believe im saying this but.. james would you like to help me in this event" lily said i got excited "y- yes yes!!" james said "ok ok well.. mostly when i have events my friends and i meet up at my house heres the address to my house just.. dont.. be late" lily said i was super happy that i get to do a event with lily i wasnt sure if she was happy about it. after animal club i was walking out of school i saw brandon and alex smoking and laughing this was not good "so, are you gonna come with me tomorrow" alex said "i told you alex i dont want to be a part of it" brandon said "we need more of these" alex said "i dont care" brandon said "whatever ill just ask nate to do it i know he wont let me down" alex said alex left brandon was still standing there, i wonder why what trouble he was gonna get into. after i saw his two moms to pick him up "hey brandon how was school" jillian said "it was fine" brandon said "thats great to hear" nance said i walked up to them "h- hhi" james said "oh.. hello" nance said brandon was surprised when i went up to them "is this your friend brandon?" jillian said "i uh" brandon said brandon didnt know what to say "yyes" james said "what! i mean yea i guess he is for a blabber mouth" brandon said "oh well were so glad your making friends" nance said "g- great f- ffriends" james said "is your friend okay?" jillian said "uh hes not all there" brandon said "oh ok well will wait for you in the car" jillian said brandons parents left "look you may be my friend in front of my parents but that doesnt mean were actually friends got it!" brandon said "o- ok" james said brandon left serious, it was nice meeting his moms well his parents but brandon was not happy about it. the next day i went to lilys house, its been a very long time that i havent went to her house i was waiting outside for her she was taking a little long i just kept waiting, until i heard her and frank fighting inside "i told you i have to go do this event!" lily said she went outside "were not done here!" frank said lily sticked out the middle finger to frank i didnt say a thing "sorry about that lets go" lily said "o- ok" james said i was little confused i wanted to be there for lily but she look like she doesnt like to talk about it. after we went to the event "remember james just stay calm and quite ill do all the talking ok" lily said "o- ok" james said i did listen to lily at one point until we met the kids. the kids were a little crazy that it made me crazy but the kids loved me they wanted to play with me so i did, lily in the other hand was a little embarrassed of what i was doing. we kept going to each room i kept doing the same thing lily put her hand on her head. i kept doing the same thing to the next and each room we went to, then we had one more room left "remember just stay calm okay" lily said "o- ok" james said we went to the last room "k- kids!" james said i got excited again and ran to the kids lily got frustrated again "do whatever you want i say" lily said "want what?" ms g said "ms g! sorry" lily said "thats okay so um the documents?" ms g said "oh right so here are the documents" lily said while lily was talking to ms g i was hanging out with the kids, the kids were very curious about me "why does your hands move like that?" kid 1 said "i- im uu- unique" james said "really can we be unique to" kid 2 said "y- yes!" james said the kids were trying to be unique just like me they loved me and i started love them to. we were playing that we made so much noise "what is all that noise" ms g said lily and ms g turned around "oh god" ms g said "i am soo sorry ms g james is just a little" lily said "no its amazing" ms g said "wait what" lily said "i havent seen these kids happy in so long" ms g said "i dont understand" lily said "you see this is not just a child care school these kids come from foster homes they normally dont talk a lot or anything because what they go through everyday but james he brings out the joy out of them" ms g said "really?" lily said "i mean look" ms g said lily looked at me actually looked at me she started to realized things she just kept looking at me different then how she use to look at me before she slowly smiled a little "he really does" lily said after all that we walked out of the school "im not gonna lie but you didnt do too bad today" lily said  "i- i did i did i did!" james said i got way to excited that lily giggled a little i looked at her i smiled at her lily got distracted that she smiled she wasnt getting so serious how she was before she was slowly started to get better of being her good self but after "uh anyways you know you could be good at being a little leader for animal club if you would listen to me" lily said "i c- can" james said lily had a thought and got a idea "you know thats a great idea animal club could be the topest club if i taught you the right way you think.. you could that" lily said "y- yes!" james said i got so excited that i hugged her she didnt know how to react to the hug "ok thats number 1 rule you dont hug the leader of animal club" lily said lily stopped the hug "s- sorry" james said "you know your something alright" lily said i smiled at her then i saw her wrist they were really red marked, i grabbed her hands right away and looked at it. she let go right away "woo james" lily said "y- you h- hhurt" james said "i just fell okay" lily said then my mom was here to pick me up "james im here" ms baldwin said "ill just see you at school" lily said lily walked away calm i didnt know what it was i felt horrible for lily but lily know what it was, it was when frank grabbed her wrist i just wanted lily to be ok.