8

Short chapter ahead <3

Quickly I forgot to add what grades they are in.

  Senior year: Chan (started school late due to his birthday)

  Junior year:  Minho(started school late due to his birthday), Changbin, Hyunjin (skipped freshman year), Jisung (skipped freshman year), Felix (skipped freshman year), Seungmin (skipped freshman year)

   Sophomore year: Jeongin (skipped eighth grade), Dallia (same age as 00' liners but did not skip a grade)

-

    Dallia sighed as she entered the school. Tensions had been high all week with Chan and Felix barely talking to Minho. Minho and Jisung seemed closer but also distant.

   Changbin and Seungmin, they were fine.

   Jeongin and Hyunjin seemed closer.

   Sighing the girl sat in her seat. She had some news for after the last of filming today.

   Hopefully all would go well.

  -

    "Dallia, you ready for the last of filming?" Seungmin asked her.

   "Yeah, I can't believe we are already almost done, just have to finish this last scene." She said smiling.

  Seungmin hummed and let the girl link her arm with his.

     Though he didn't show it often he did care for the girl and was very happy to have her as a friend and it wouldn't go beyond that.

  "You know don't you?" Seungmin asked.

   Dallia sighed and nodded.

  "I do. It is hard not to know. How do you know?" Dallia asked.

  "I have known them my whole life practically, it is easy to pick up on things, plus your comments about looking at the context clues helped. It also helped that Minho during while we were in sophomore year told me not to ask Jisung out.

   I mean Ji is cute and all, but I'd never ask him out. How did you figure it out?" Seungmin chuckled.

   "When I transferred here last year for Freshman year, Minho was was my guide. By the end of the tour he asked me to sit with you guys are lunch. So at lunch I went with him to the roof, his instant reflex was to sit next to Jisung. Then from there I picked up on little things between the two.

   Like how when it come to skin ship, besides Jeongin and Felix, he only allows Jisung to hug him or hold his hands. How naturally Minho uses the hand that is closest to Jisung. With Hyunjin it was a bit harder to figure out. Though I do believe that Hyunjin does have a small crush on me, I don't think I'm the one he truly likes.

   Jeongin gets away with a lot of things considering he is the youngest, but with Hyunjin he gets away with a lot more." Dallia stated.

   Seungmin pursed his lips.

   "Do you ever feel sad knowing you can't be with either of them because their affections lie elsewhere?" Seungmin asked.

   "No, because I truly only see you guys as brothers and nothing more, but I am sure that isn't why you asked.  I don't like giving false hope, so I won't. I don't know if anything will change between the two of you, but I do know that you are strong and that what ever happens won't change that.

    If he doesn't realise he has you right in front of him, it is going to hurt that I am sure of, but by the end of all of it you will be stronger than you are now." Dallia said pulling Seungmin into a hug.

   Seungmin hugged the girl tightly.

"I'm so glad we have a best friend as level-headed as you." Seungmin muttered.

  Dallias smile fell a tiny bit, but she nodded.

   Soon enough, they were on the roof about to start recording.

   Hyunjin couldn't stop looking at Dallia and Minho who were going over their lines. Jeongin stood next to him feeling slightly defeated.

   "Alright, we are ready." Dallia said putting the script down.

   Hyunjin sighed and grabbed the camera ready to just finish the project, but as soon as he saw Minho grab Dallias hand, his body reacted on its own and sprinted up to them disconnecting their hands.

   Minho looked at him confused and so did Dallia.

   "How... How about we do a sad ending? I mean everyone would expect this, it is cliché. I mean we would only have to change a few words." Hyunjin said.

   Minho looked to Dallia and she shot Hyunjin a small smile.

  "Yeah, we should do that, no one would expect it." Dallia agreed.

   Two hours later they were done with everything.

   "Uh, guys I have something to say." Dallia said standing up.

  All eight males looked to her.

  "Uhm, well earlier this year I applied to a really good school and on Sunday I got the acceptance letter."

    Before Dallia could finish they were all congratulating her.

  "But it is in the states... So after next Friday I am moving." She finished.

  And the cheering stopped.

   Out of everyone, Jisung seemed the saddest.

   "I want to say we will see each other over breaks, but that probably isn't likely."

   Chan pursed his lips and spoke up,

   "At least, we have a week left with you."

   The others nodded.

   At least they had a week left.

  -

  Hehehe, things are about to get complicated.