JINX

Jinx was sent on a mission. And you were left here all alone. You had practically begged Silco to let you go with her but he said that it was too dangerous and that you'd be more helpful staying behind.

It had been a few hours since then and you had entertained yourself by pranking the others.

You were waiting in Silco's office, picking your nails when he walked in.

"Y/N," He began, taking long strides towards his desk.

"Hey Silco!"

Once he sat down he glanced at you.

"I've gotten a few complaints about you today.."

You giggled and you could've sworn he smiled.

"What have you been up to?"

"Well... I put cement in Sevikas drink, replaced the fluff in someone's pillow to a bunch of newspaper.. Nothing too bad. "

"Well.. Jinx should be back soon, try not to cause anymore trouble until then?."

Your eyes brightened at the thought of being reunited with her, it had only been a few hours without her but messing with the others was so much more fun when Jinx was around.

"You've got yourself a deal!" You grinned, holding out your hand.

You shook hands and you began to walk away.

"Y/N?"

You turned.

"You might want to stay away from Sevika for while."

You laughed and left to wander around the base.

∙𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡∙

You were lying on your bed when you heard the bedroom door creak open.

"JINX!!" you exclaimed.

She grinned and staggered over to you.

You scanned her face as she came closer, there was a cut on her forehead that was bleeding slightly.

You sat her down on your bed and went to get a med kit. Opening the box, you knelt in front of her and applied the *medical thing* to the cut.

Her eyes searched your face. Resting on your lips for a moment before looking away.

"And... Done!" You said, beaming up at her.

Silence.

"Err.. Earth to Jinx?" You said, waving a hand in front of her face

She swatted your hand away and looked into your eyes. 

(your starry orbs locked on her dark pools of ocean blue)

"Can I...?" Jinx looked at you.

You raised your eyebrows, willing her to say it.

"... Kiss you?"

To be continued...

(A/N)
I've been putting this one off for a while</3

(I've been trying to write this for a month I kinda forgot ab this book, got a bit distracted by Pedro Pascal)

Idk I wasn't sure exactly how to show their relationship.
Also there's a Brooklyn 99 reference hidden in there..

HOPE U ENJOYED <3333