Chapter two <3

It's been a week.. of course it still hurts and it's going too. Fly high , u beautiful Angel. Paint the sky tonight and every night , please.
Love u , cooper. <3

AUTHOR

A week passed , Ashlynn still smoked. Cooper , just couldn't take it anymore. He didn't want Ashlynn to continue this , it destroys her mental health and it can tell. She's addicted. He wants to help her.

" what are you gonna do , coop?" Jaden asked , as he watched cooper stare at the girl who was smoking on the back porch.

" I tried talking to her one night about it , she keeps telling me it helps with her depression and anxiety. But I know , I know it's not just that. This isn't a cope , it's an addiction and she just don't admit it. She needs help. I want to help her but it's like she's pushing me away." Cooper explained to his best friend , who's like a brother.

" try therapy? At least get her out of the house and away from it all for a bit." Jaden suggested , cooper knew though.

He knew his girlfriend wouldn't like the idea of therapy , she hated that stuff. She always thought just talking back and forth wouldn't do anything but be boredom. But at this point , he didn't know what else to do.

" you think it could work? Ashlynn hates that stuff bro. She'll flip if I tell her." Cooper sighed , he was getting frustrated.

" who cares man? This is your girlfriends mental health. So what , if she doesn't like it. It's not a choice anymore and you just want to help her. She'll just get over it." Jaden shrugged , he was right. It wasn't a choice or up for debate. Ashlynn does need help.

" your right. Thanks bro." Cooper agreed. He waved Jaden off as he walked outside to sit with his girlfriend , when he opened the door , Ashlynn didn't look up to see who it was. She knew who it was.

" hey Babygirl." Cooper greeted , taking a spot next to her , close.

" hi , love." Ashlynn greeted back.

" listen , we need to talk. It's important." Cooper started , Ashlynn threw the cigarette away and made eye contact with her boyfriend.

" yeah?" She asked.

" look , I feel like right now. There's nothing I can do to help you get over this , I know you always say smoking and vaping helps with your depression and anxiety , but I know it's more than that. This , this just isn't a cope baby , not a good one. I see it , your addicted and I can't accept that anymore. I'm getting you into therapy , okay?" Cooper told his girlfriend , who looked at him like she just got betrayed.

" what?" She asked in disbelief. " your , your joking. No , Im not doing therapy. It won't help , it won't." Ashlynn fussed , standing up as cooper copied.

" baby , this isn't healthy. It's destroying your mental health , I can tell it is. Just please do therapy , at least for me." Cooper begged , taking her hands , holding them tightly.

" do you just not care enough to help me anymore? So your just sending me away for hours because you can't deal with me anymore." She said , slowly beginning to cry.

" what! No baby. It's not that. I promise. If you let me help you then therapy won't have to happen , but you need to let me help you. Please , let me help." Cooper begged again , at this point.. they both had tears in their eyes.

" I want you to help me I just don't know what there is you can do , cooper." Ashlynn cried.

" then please do therapy -" cooper started but was cut off by Ashlynn.

" cooper , no. You just don't get it. You don't get what I'm saying." She cried out before taking her hands away from him and running inside , all the way upstairs.

Cooper sighed. At least she finally admitted she wanted his help. But he wondered , what does she mean by he doesn't get it? What can he do to help his girlfriend? He wanted her to tell him so he can immediately try. He felt like she was finally opening up. 

Been watching tiktoks , YouTube videos , scrolling through Instagram pages.. I miss coop. Such a beautiful Angel now.