Not Together

What seemed like a normal day for the four separate superheroes, ended up being a chaotic day together.

Harry Styles starts off his day by leaving the bakery he visits almost every week. He walks down the sidewalk, staring down at his phone as he goes on his way home. 

Until an explosion erupts across the street. Harry looks up, seeing the Eroda Bank getting robbed right in front of his eyes.

Harry sneaks into an alley, changing to become Blaze. He adjusts the red mask sitting on his nose before sprinting out to immediately punch a robber in the face. The rest of the group looks up at him, sudden uncertainty forming on their faces.

Blaze erupts his fist in flames before sending a ball of fire at the group of men. Most of them dodge it but two men go flying to the ground from the impact.

Suddenly a ring of electric bolt surround three of the men. Blaze glances beside him to see Bolt in his dark indigo suit. Blaze groans, "You again? Can't get enough of me, huh?"

Bolt scoffs, "Yeah, I'm happy with my husband, thanks."

"Are we like all gay?" A new voice asks from the other side of Bolt. Steel waves playfully before lazily waving his arm toward the thieves. Their guns, that Bolt and Blaze didn't notice, were thrown out of their hands.

"Stop chit-chatting!" The sudden appearance of Polar made the others jump. He marches past them and enters the bank, "You coming?" He asks, over his shoulder.

Blaze raises his hands, "I'm not going with him."

Bolt and Steel don't argue with him, knowing that putting Blaze and Polar together could probably end the world. Bolt heads off to join Polar inside.

Blaze melts the lock on the robbers' getaway truck and left it for Steel to rip the door off the hinges. They see that there are bags of money inside the truck already. They glance to each other before Blaze spots a thief sprinting to the front of the truck.

"Hey!" He shouts before the truck suddenly starts.

Steel notices too, planting his feet into the ground before using his power to grab ahold of the metal parts of the truck, which is most of the truck. He forces the truck to hesitate in pulling away from the front of the bank. Suddenly the thief floors the pedal, forcing Steel to almost fall onto the ground. He grunts as the truck starts inching forward.

Blaze does the only thing he can think to do when Steel's feet start sliding on the ground toward the truck as the truck moves. He grabs ahold of Steel, holding the man from behind as they both slide to the ground. Blaze plants his heels into the pavement of the street and holds Steel, assisting him to keep the truck from moving.

With one hand clutching onto Steel, Blaze thrusts his other one out in front of them. He sends a wave of flames to the closest tire of the truck, burning the rubber.

"This is a bad idea!" Steel states to the man behind him.

"Well it's too late to do anything else!" Blaze notes.

Bolt and Polar wander their way inside the bank, searching for anything the cops can't handle. Polar puts his hand out when he hears rustling in the bank vault. He motions to Bolt that someone was in there.

Bolt snaps his fingers, smirking at Polar with arrogance. Suddenly the lights in the vault turn off. The thieves inside start panicking so Polar moves in closer. He crouches down, sending a sheet of ice on the floor inside the vault.

As soon as the thieves take a step, they all end up on the floor after slipping. Polar and Bolt move in, getting the lights back on. They grab all the guns the robbers had and left the vault. They threw the guns to the corner of the bank so the cops could move in safely.

When the pair left the bank, they saw Steel and Blaze with their hands on their knees and being out of breath. An inflamed truck was next to them.

Polar stomps toward them, icing the truck as he passes. He shoves Blaze and shouts, "What are you doing? You could've hurt someone!"

Blaze catches himself from falling and stands tall as he shouts back at Polar, "What? We stopped the guy from getting away! Why is it that whenever fire is involved, you always assume it's me whether or not the fire was used for good?"

Polar scoffs, "Fire is bad! Get it through your head, Lavagirl! Your power is literally a villain's power! You're going to blow up the world and kill us all!"

"Okay, Ice Queen! As if the world couldn't end in the next ice age!" Blaze shoves Polar, starting a full-on fistfight.

Polar tackles Blaze to the ground, punching him as hard as he could. Blaze attempts to block the hits with his arm in front of his face. He lets flames explode from himself, forcing Polar to leap off of him. 

Polar shoots ice at Blaze's chest once he was standing up. Blaze flew to the ground a few feet behind him. He struggled to sit up, blowing out the frost that made its way to his lungs.

As Blaze and Polar both go in for a punch, Bolt steps between them, catching both fists. He shouts, "Stop! Why can't you two just get it through your head that you're both superheroes? This is ridiculous!"

Blaze backs off, giving up on the fight. Both Blaze and Steel turn to leave the scene, when Polar slams his fist into Bolt face. Bolt trips backward, hitting the ground and cupping his mouth.

Polar scowls at Bolt and snaps, "Don't ever get in my way!"

"Babe!" Niall says, smiling at Zayn as he sits down across from him at the diner. His expression immediately changes when Zayn looks up from his phone. "Oh my god! What happened?"

Zayn touches his busted lip lightly, thinking of a lie. "I uh, I got mugged."

"What?"

"Yeah," Zayn shrugs, "It's fine. I'm fine."

Niall shakes his head. It's his mission to keep the civilians of the city safe and yet he couldn't keep his own husband from getting mugged.

As Zayn and Niall walk out of the restaurant, hand-in-hand, neither one notice the van following slowly behind them. The night sky is the perfect lighting for romance for the young couple to get distracted so easily.

Suddenly, the van pulls up right next to them. Men show up behind them and grab them, throwing them inside.

Only a block away, Louis Tomlinson was busy trying to give a man the time of his life in an alleyway. Louis presses the guy he met an hour ago at the bar against the side of the alleyway. One leg of the guy, Shawn, over Louis' hip and both arms around Louis' neck.

Louis kisses down Shawn's neck, his hips pressing against Shawn's. In the middle of Louis unbuttoning Shawn's shirt, the bright lights of headlights at the end of the alleyway distract them. Louis glances up, trying to look past the light. His grip on Shawn's thigh loosens as he stands up straighter.

Louis calls out when the light comes closer, "Hey! What the hell?"

Louis lets go of Shawn, turning toward the car. Suddenly a hand with a cloth reeking of chloroform smacks onto Louis' airways from behind. He pushes against the body behind him but the one holding him is wrapped around him tightly, both arms holding the rag to his face. Soon, Louis gets too sleepy to fight off the group of men pulling him out of the alley.

Across the city, Harry Styles is making his way home from volunteering at the animal shelter. He looks down alleys on instinct, making sure no one is getting hurt in one; it's something he's always done ever since he became a superhero.

"Help!" A voice calls from an alley.

Harry hurried down the opening, looking for the voice. He calls, "Hello? Where are you? Are you alright?" Then he sees someone laying on the ground. He rushes to them, kneeling at their side.   "Are you alright?"

"I will be..." The voice says before the body turns around, revealing a gun in their hand. They shoot Harry in the chest, tranquillizing him as a car pulls to a stop right outside the alley. Harry hits the ground of the alleyway, not being able to comprehend what was going on.