I See You

"Oi! You bitch!" Sanemi shouts, shoving his keyboard away and flipping off Giyuu through the other end of the video call. He could hear his devilish giggle, rolling his eyes at the mischievous smile on his face while waiting for his character to respawn.

The two decided that an allnighter and games were what they needed. Sanemi had stocked up his desk with an alarming amount of dollar store soft drinks and takeouts, calling Giyuu to see that he had also flooded his system with the processed food. They find times like this to be their favourite. Just the two of them, playing some shitty game while on a video call. It's a simple activity, though the two enjoy it and each other's company despite the annoying distance between them.

"Dude, you're character has respawned. Stop stuffing your face and help," Giyuu's voice enters Sanemi's ears through the headset again, his words making the vein on Sanemi's head pop out. "Shut the fuck up. I'm eating," He hisses, words muffled by the stupid amount of cold fries in his mouth.

Sanemi places the takeout bag back onto his desk, placing his hands back onto the keyboard and moving his character around a corner. Only causing Sanemi to die again by Giyuu, who was camping at his spawn point. "Are you fucking kidding me!" Giyuu bursts into a fit of laughter, proud of himself at the headshot he got on Sanemi. Grabbing his stomach while watching Sanemi head butt his desk multiple times after throwing a tantrum, he allows Sanemi to respawn and start playing again despite the scowl on his face.

"Awh, someone mad?" Giyuu teases, and Sanemi offers no response. He stares at his screen, focusing on the keys he presses and occasionally clicking the mouse. A pout forming on his face, eyebrows knit together, making him look grumpy. Giyuu chuckles at the view, taking his phone, opening Snapchat and holding it up to his monitor. He snaps a picture of Sanemi's face through the screen, saving it onto his phone before typing a quick message. Once satisfied, he chuckles before sending it to Sanemi.

Sanemi glances at Giyuu through the screen, watching as he laughs to himself. Just as he was about to throw some insults at him, his phone alerts him of a new notification. He looks over to see it is Giyuu. "What have you sent me?" He scoffs, not wishing to open the message.

"Just open it,"

"No,"

"Why?"

"Because,"

When Giyuu doesn't respond, Sanemi side-eyes his second monitor. He notices that the boy is scrolling through his phone, losing interest in the game they are playing. Sanemi sighs and picks up his phone, opening the Snapchat Giyuu sent him. The second the image takes over the phone screen, Sanemi scoffs. It's an image of him on Giyuu's monitor. His face scrunched up like a scolded child, his back hunched over while he stared at his computer screen. Sanemi rolls his eyes, about to start a hassle until he reads the text on the screens.

Stop sulking, idiot <3

A small smile creeps onto Sanemi's face, a pink tint decorating his cheeks as he admires the little heart at the end of the text. Giyuu's refusal of actual emoticons is somewhat cute since all Sanemi receives are the makeshift ones Giyuu creates using various grammatical characters. He doesn't mind - as they're sort of adorable to look at.

Sanemi taps his screen, opens up his camera and snaps a picture of Giyuu. Once happy, he types out a quick reply and presses send. Returning to his games, he can hear Giyuu laugh.

"You're an idiot," Giyuu chuckles, re-reading the message over a couple of times. Each time he can feel his heart swell a little more, his smile widening.

Then pay attention to me, bitch.

<3

He drops his phone onto his desk, his hands back on the keyboard and mouse. "Did we win?" He asks, watching as Sanemi scoffs again.