1 Part

Hello, my name is Y/N. And I study in the young sculptures school. And I have a boyfriend whom I think really close to me. But we have so much fights but anyways we love each other. His name is  Jeon. And my story began in one of the beautiful fall day.
Morning 07:00.
I woke up and saw that Jeon already woke up and left for his office. He is so weird these days. I feel like he is becoming cold day by day. As always I went to my sculptures school. I knew almost everyone there and they knew me. I was the only student who is in relationship. I was working over one project. I was making human butterfly.  I really loved butterflies.  And my day passed like this. I couldn't text or call to my boyfriend as well as he didn't.
It was evening. And I was alone with my unmade sculpture. One girl came to me. [So weird, I guess I met her somewhere, but where?].
Girl: Hello, I'm sorry to disturb you. Uhmm I wanted to tell you..something as it's really important for you.
Y/N: oh, it's alright. And sure you can say.
Girl: You are...Jeon's girlfriend. Right?
Y/N: yes, and so?
Girl: I don't think he loves you. I don't know how to explain but seems like he is cheating on you.
Y/N: what do you mean?
Girl: just go to his office right now and just look and see with your own eyes. I'm out now, bye.
POV y/n.
I was shivering. Cold sweat covered my whole body. And I went to his office. His room door was little opened and I could see him. Unfortunately that girl was right... He was kissing another girl. He loved her. But I trusted him and never doubted. In tears I went home and I had a message from Jeon.
×hi baby, let's meet in pub near my office. Love you×
I wanted to ignore him but anyways I went to that Pub.
He was doing compliments as always but those compliments didn't make me happy anymore. They just hurt me more. They were seeming annoying.
POV WRITER.
Y/N looked at him angrily.
Y/N: You are jerk. I hate you. I wanna break up.
Jeon: What?! Why so suddenly?!
*Y/N smirked and said:
You are still thinking that I don't know anything, huh?! I know what we're you doing behind my back you b*stard.  Go away and disappear from my life and don't ever come again.
*Jeon just stood up and went away without telling any words*
Y/N were alone. And she was just trying to forget him. Suddenly someone held her shoulder. Y/N looked up. It was really handsome boy smiling and asking her.
Boy: Hello, I'm Yujin. Are you Emily?
Y/N: No, I guess you made a mistake.
Boy: Ahhh, sorry.
He was gone away*.
After sometimes someone sat near Y/N.
She looked up and it was him, Yujin.
Yujin: You are so beautiful and you look sad. Has something happened to you?
Y/N: No, everything is alright.
Yujin: Are you with your young man?
Y/N: No. I had a break up with him just 10 minutes ago. That jerk.
Yujin: Ohh, I see you. But you know? Life still goes on so no need to give up. By the way, what's your name?
Y/N: My name is Y/N.
Yujin: oh, you have so beautiful name. Nice to meet you Y/N.
POV YUJIN.
She was so beautiful that I couldn't control my heartbeat.  I felt like fallen in love with her on first sight. But she was looking sad. I guess she had a break up because her boyfriend has cheated on her.
POV YUJIN'S ENDED.
POV Y/N.
He was so sweet and handsome. But as my trust is broken I was afraid to love someone. And I felt like he was just flirting with me.
POV Y/N ENDED.
Yujin: Do u want to play shoot game?
Y/N: tell tye truth I'm not good at shooting.
Yujin: ah, it's okay. You will get yo learn.  Let's just try.
Y/N agreed and went with him.
Yujin was so perfectly shooting. He was pro at it.
Yujin looked at Y/N and smiled.
Yujin: Now, it's your turn.
Y/N was anxious.  But still she took the gun in her hand and tried to shoot. But it wasn't in center. Suddenly she felt soft and warm hands on her shoulder and hand. Yujin held her hand and helped her to shoot.  And finally it was in center. They both smiled. And Y/N felt that she's been falling for him.
Yujin had so perfect tattoo on his hands and shoulder and neck.
Y/N: your tattoo is so perfect.  I like it.
Yujin: Really?
Y/N: yeah. To be honest I also want tattoo. But I'm afraid that it will hurt.
Yujin: hahah. Yes, it's really hurtful. But  do u want tattoo which is not hurtful?
Y/N: oh, really? Sure I want. 
Yujin smiled and took a marker from his pocket. They both smiled and Yujin took her hand. On her wrist he draw beautiful and cute heart. "♡"
Y/N: Wow, it looks so cute. I love it. Thank you.
They both smiled. They spent hours bt talking and drinking. And suddenly Yujin got call. He picked up.
×Yujin's conversation on the phone×
Hello. Oh, babe how are you? Yes, I missed you more. Wow, very good news. Tomorrow I'll be in the airport.
He was smiling like he used to on Y/N.
POV Y/N.
I guess he has girlfriend.  Then why did he spend his time with me. And why he was making me believe that he loves me. I shouldn't be tighted on him. I will better just leave.
POV Y/N'S ENDED.
Y/ N left while Yujin was still talking on the phone. And after that day they never met each other again.