𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3: 𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

"Do you want to try mine, onii-chan?", she asked him. 

"Sure", he bent down and opened his mouth slightly and took a small bite from her mochi. 

"So?  How is it?", Hanako smiled with curiosity. 

Giyuu's face then turned into one of displeasure, "I-It's so sweet...."

Hanako giggled slightly, "It's not that sweet"

"Excuse me, do you have water?", he asked the store worker, causing Hanako to laugh at him. 

"C'mon, onii-chan, it's not so sweet", she walked to his side, "here, take another bite", she moved her sakura mochi closer to his face. 

"No...that's way too sweet", he pushed her mochi away, "it feels like I'll get cavities...."

Hanako just grinned at her older brother and took another bite of her mochi, "I don't think it's that sweet, I think it's just fine"

"Well, of course you'd say that...", he replied as he reached for the cup of water the store worker gave him, "you've always had a sweet tooth"

Hanako only replied by giggling as he drank the water.  She finished her current mochi and started eating the next one.  However, the sky had turned into an orange pink ombre as the sun began to slowly set and this alarmed Giyuu.  

"Hanako, we need to get home now", he said sternly. 

"Eh?  But...we still have a lot of time before...the sun sets", Hanako said as she chewed. 

"Yes, but I don't want to risk anything", he said, "we're going home now"

Giyuu then took out money from his sleeve and placed it on the wooden counter before taking Hanako by the wrist and walking away.  Hanako waved the shop worker 'goodbye' and gave them a friendly smile, but she then caught glimpse of the Hashiras who were peeking at them.  

Her eyes locked with theirs as Giyuu dragged her away, but she simply turned her head around and walked faster to Giyuu's side.  'Those were definitely the other Hashiras...', Hanako thought to herself.  'But why were they peeking from the wall?  Could they have been...watching us?', she wondered and looked up at Giyuu.  

Ever since he joined the Hashiras, he had never mentioned anyone about her.  No one in the Corps knew about her, not even the Master.  It was his way of protecting her.  He wanted her to have nothing to do with the Demon Slayer Corps so she could live her life normally and so she wouldn't get mixed between the war of humans and demons.  

In the house they lived in was completely covered with wisteria trees.  All around the gate were wisteria trees against the wall and inside there were more.  Plus, Giyuu had hidden weapons around the house only he knew where in case a demon would attack.  And whenever Hanako would leave the house for any reasons, he always tells her to bring her small knife drenched with wisteria poison. 

"I really wonder what her relation is to Tomioka-san", Shinobu wondered as they all stopped spying from the wall.  

"I agree, you don't normally see that bastard smiling", Obanai commented. 

"Iguro-san, that was a bit mean.  I'm sure Tomioka-san has his own reasons", Mitsuri said. 

"I agree with Kanroji, it isn't our right to investigate her relation to him", Gyomei replied. 

"Yes, it is his own private life and we must respect it!", Rengoku added. 

"Wait..who even was that guy again?", Muichiro asked.  All the Hashiras just giggled and chuckled at him.  Mitsuri walked over to Muichiro and hugged him, nuzzling her head against his.