November 2019 | DAY TWO

All i wrote up to was day three, this is day two anyways.

          Time skip to next morning. Fukase and Len were snickering over the sight taking photos of Piko and Flower. They had somehow moved in their sleep to VFlower's arm over Piko. They were still sleeping. Piko opened one of his eye "Guys why're you.. Ehhhh!?" he squeaked. His face flushed red. As VFlower's arm was around him. He quickly got up "Whwhwh-" He sat on a chair. VFlower woke up. Oliver came in the room. "Why's Piko red" he said. Fukase looked at Oliver. "Flower was holding Piko in her sleep-" He smiled. VFlower was obviously confused. "I Was?' She said. "Don't lie we know you wanted to-" Fukase shot back. "Guys calm down! she probably did'nt mean it... right? anyways, where should we do today- we have four days left." He smiled. Len thought "Umm, shopping? We do need more outfits since we did'nt bring any." He stated. VFlower shrugged "Eh, yeah we should-" She washed up. So did the others. They were ready to go. "Where should we go? The mall?" Flower said. "Well that is where there alot of stores-" Len said after oliver. They went out to the vehlicle and drove off. 

         Flower parked in the lot and they all went out towards the building. "Split up?" "Probably not-" Flower said. They all ran off anyways. flower stood there "Well-" She would walk off too. Piko had gone with himself to an electronic store. Oliver went with Fukase to a very large clothing store. Len went to the food court. Piko walks out carrying a head phone. VFlower seen him. She ran too him. "Where did they all go?" "No idea" They ended up walking together. They went to the food court and seen Len "Hey!" Piko said "How dare you run off!" He said again. Flower laughe sitting down. Len smacked Piko's arm. "AH!" "You're the one who ran oof." Len said. Piko smacked the back Len's head. It continues and Len pushes Piko into the table. "Oh-" Flower siad "Oof-". Piko sat down, "Should probably calm dOwn." He sits down. "I wanna eat."  Piko said. He got up and walked to Dominoes, run by a very unknown loid. "Hi! What would you like?" Piko looks up to the menu. "Can I get a slice of.. cheese pizza?" He pays. The UTAU, Matsudappoiyo hands him the slice. "Thanks" He walks off back to Len and Flower. Piko sits down. Flower takes a bite. Len also takes a bite. "I- cant you get your own?" He says and eats the rest. flower looks at him "Nope". Piko stands up and walks off. VFlower follows. Len looks at them. "I'll be here!" Piko goes down the escalator. "Piko-" He looks up at her "Wot-" Flower still follows "Wanna walk with me?" She says. Piko nod "Why not?" He smiles. 

          (The date her says i continued writing again on November 11th 2019) Piko & VFlower had walked all over the mall. Even bought themselves a few outfits and knick-knacks. Len had seen Oliver and Fukase and he joyfully rn up to them "Oh my- I finally found yall!" He smiled gleefully. Fukase raises an eyebrow at Len. "It really wasent that long since we all split.." Fukase had been interupted by Oliver tugging on his sleeve. Oliver pointed someplace. "Look-" Oliver said "Theres Flower and Piko-!" The three of them approached the two. Flower looks at them. "There you guys are!" She lifted her arms up half-way. "What did yous buy?" Piko asked eye-ing their bags. Oliver held up his bag. He pulls out a white coloured shirt, basically the same one as he wore always. He also pulls out some box of crackers, softbread ones too. He also bought a white hoodie. "Nice" Flower said. "yuh!" Oliver somewhat raised his arms in the air. "What did you buy Fukase.. and Len?" Piko asked the others. Fukase pulls out a red mug, very peculiar. He also pulls out shoes that are close to the ones he has. "Wow-" Len says. Len pulls out some elastics along with a boardgame called "Twister". He is also holding a banana milkshake. Flower and Piko showed their stuff too. Piko showed them the periwinkle headphones he bought, AA batteries, some candy they had for the night coming. Flower showed her stuff as well. She revealed from her bag; a black plain baseball cap, a purple hoody, and some soda. "cool stuff bois- and girl-" Len said looking around their surroundings. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 19, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

5 Days of Mercy On My Heart | Piko x VFlower fanfiction + The "Meme Squad"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें