Republic City

( idea credits to @Wolfy1310)

I busted three criminals on my first day at Republic City and I was quite happy with myself, I then heard sirens I look up to see airships soon a whole bunch of people come out of the airships latching onto buildings like a leech "cool metalbenders" I say to myself.

When the officers finally reach the ground the three criminals come stumbling out of the shop "I caught the criminals for you,officers" I say motioning my hand in the criminals directions "Arrest them." One of the officers say as the officers tie the criminals up with metal wires before one of the officers walks up to me and says "you're under arrest to" pointing at me.

I gasped from the words that just came out his mouth "what do you mean I'm under arrest, those are the bad guys over there, they were smashing up a shop." I say in surprised and with a subtle voice crack.

(how did no one notice her voice crack)

The officer only stood there before saying "from the looks of it, you smashed up a lot more than that." He said before trying to grab me with his metal wire. I dodged out of the way grabbing the wire whilst saying " wait, you cant arrest me. Let me explain", "you can explain yourself all you like down at headquarters" I saw that he wasn't going to listen to me, so I jumped on naga and we ran away of course we were chased, but we didn't get away.

*TIMESKIP*

"Let's see, multiple counts of destruction and city property, not to mention evading arrest" a woman said walking past me she had her silver hair in a bun, two scar on the left side of her face which made her look badass, not to mention the huge bulge in her pants that I couldn't stop staring at as she walked past me but that all wiped of my mind when I realized I could get arrested right now "you're in a whole mess of trouble young lady" she said in a low and stern voice "but there was some thugs, smashing up a helpless shopkeepers and I-" I started to say before I was interrupted by her "can it, you should have called the police and stayed out of the way" she said while walking to a chair.

---------------------LINS POV---------------------

"But I couldn't just sit by and do nothing it's my duty to help people, see I'm the avatar" she trying to convince me to let her go "oh, I am well aware of who you are, and your avatar title might impress some people but not me" even though I was but not by that by her looks.