Air Temple Island

🤡KORRAS POV🤡

(I'm upping this up to a modern style but still in AG with no electronics)

I was walking around Air Temple Island when I heard music, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo were all dancing. It was a great sight you only get to see this once in a life time. They were listening to Bruno Mars 'Uptown Funk' which was one of favorite songs by him.

(Its my favorite and you gotta deal with it)

"Korra come dance with us" Jinora calls out observing me from behind the Bush "Okay, I guess".

*TIMESKIP*

After dancing with the kids "Korra" I here Bolin call out "Over here" I yell back "hey can we talk to you" Mako says smiling "okay sure" I say getting up.

Mako, Bolin, Asami, and I all went around to the front of the building "so we're going to a club tonight we were wondering if you wanted to come" Asami says raising an eyebrow "oh for sure what time?" I ask them "eight" Mako says smiling "okay bet" I say smiling back.

*TIMESKIP*

We arrived at the club where Kya, Bumi, and Lin were all at the entrance waiting. I was wearing a blue dress with sparkles all over and silver heels.

*VISUAL*

As I stepped out of the vehicle all eyes were on me whilst some people were whistling "is that the avatar or a common Republic City citzen" Bumi yelled over "Doesn't she look good Lin, just delicious as you would put it"  Kya said teasingly "Oh really, I'll take that as a compliment Cheif" I said patting her on the shoulder before walking inside.

                    🤡KYAS POV🤡

Korra, Bolin, Mako, Bumi, and Lin all went inside leaving just me and Asami behind "How much do you wanna bet they'll hit it off" Asami said smiling "I don't need to bet I know they will" I say giving her a kiss on the head and wrapping my arm around her lower back.

We both went inside and met everyone in a V.I.P table towards the back in a corner "oh look who finally made it" Bumi said while sipping his whiskey "Finally we can dance" Bolin said pulling mako and korra to the floor "Well I gues we're going to join them, y'all coming?" Asami says while raising an eyebrow "count us in" Bumi says crawling over Lin and tugging her.

*TIMESKIP*

*CURRENT SONG*

Everyone started slow dancing on the  floor All that was left alone was Lin and Korra (yes you might say what mako and Bolin were doing, they were dancing together and Bumi was drinking whiskey)

(Its 3 am so I'm heading to bed next update tomorrow)