Chapter 59 - My house

Hyunjoo pov

The next day i got discharge from the hospital.. Infinite pick me up and send me to my and Woohyun apartment but before that.. i ask them to send me to my parents first.. my real parents.. they hesistate at first but still bring me there.. while Hoya and Sujin is on a date..

When we arrive.. i couldn't believe my eyes.. the house is full of kids and childrens.. what's happening here?? I look at Woohyun.. he smile at me.. he hold my hand and bring me in.. the childrens tuns towards us and greet us.. i smile at them.. so cute..

" annyeong!"

" wah~.. that noona is so pretty.."

" wah.. that oppa is so handsome.." i laugh.. then a lady came..

" I'm sorry.. hello MrNam.." She bow at Woohyun..

" hello.."

" so is this Miss Hyunjoo?? The house owner??" She ask..

" ne.."

" annyeonghaseyo.. I've heard a lot about you.. i admired you.."

" kamsahabnida.. but may i ask, who is this clidrens??"

" ahh~.. they are ophans.." she reply.. i look at Woohyun..

" i can explain.. let's go there.." Woohyun pull me somewhere while the others play with the kids..

" so?" I start..

" okay.. firstly, we have no idea what to do with your house.. second, mom's the one who plan this so that we can help this childrens.. third, i hope you fine with it.." he explain.. i smile..

" I'm okay with it.. at least the house is useful and that's a good thing that we can help them.. I'm glad that we can help them.. i don't mind if you make it an ophans house.. at least someone's staying here and take care of the house.. so i don't need to worried about the house again of what should i do with it.."

" glad you're okay with it.. let's go and meet them.."

We walk inside the house.. i look at Myungsoo, who was surrounded by little girls.. hahahahaha.. i walk towards them as Woohyun walks to somewhere else..

" annyeong!" I greet them..

" annyeonghaseyo unnie.." they greeted me back.. i sit beside Myungsoo..

" so, do you girls like Myungsoo oppa??" I ask them..

" ne!!"

" waeyo??"

" because Myungsoo oppa is handsome.. unnie are you Myungsoo oppa girlfriend??" A girl step forward..

" aniyo.. unnie's boyfriend is that one.." i pointed at Woohyun who was busy doing aegyo at other little girls.. aigoo..

" geu oppa?? Who is doing aegyo??"

" ne.. he's cute right??"

" ne!! Geu oppado kyeopta.." i laugh and so does Myungsoo.. i call Woohyun over.. he come..

" what??" Woohyun ask..

" just sit down.. i have a game to play.. call the others.."

-

" okay.. we'll play a game.. there's 7 oppa here.. these oppa will compete to each other by doing aegyo.." all of them grunt except for my aegyo prince who was happy.. the kids cheer.. " they'll make aegyo and you guys will he the judge.. okay??"

" ne!!" They said excitedly..

" let's start off with Sungjong oppa.." Sungjong greet them and make aegyo..