Prologue

3rd pov

Wooyoung ends his dance with a spin. He stands in the center of the stage catching his breath as flowers are thrown at him and confetti flys down from the sky. 

"Sadly this is my last stage." Wooyoung says with a sad smile.

A bunch of people in the crowd start shouting things like "oh no" and "aww".

"I'm just as upset as you guys are, but after 7 years of dancing it's time for me to retire." Wooyoung says tears welling in his eyes.

The truth is that Wooyoung didn't want to quit dancing but his manager had told him in his words

"your too old people arnt going to want to see a 30 year old man prancing around a stage." 

"I'm only 25 though." Wooyoung said trying to defend himself.

"And soon you'll be 30."

Wooyoung and his manager never got along. His manager always had something to complain about, but Wooyoung stuck though it. Until he was told that "nobody wants to see a 30 year old man prance around on a stage."

Even though Wooyoung is one of the most popular dancers out there and he knew his manager was wrong he was tired of having to deal with him.

After living in America for 4 years Wooyoung was on a plane to go back to Korea.

This is probably the only reason Wooyoung is happy that he isn't dancing anymore.

He gets to go back to his home town.

When Wooyoung was 15 he had came up with a plan, and that was to become a famous dancer and after that dream is over he will open up a small bakery in his home town and that's exactly what he's going to do.