Door to door

3rd pov

It had been a few months sence everything with Wooyoungs mom went down.

His manager explained how he saw what happened the day at the bakery and he thought that because in his words he was a mega dick to Wooyoung during Wooyoungs whole career he should help.

Wooyoung could tell that his manager was only doing this because Wooyoung was his only sorce of money, so when he terminated Wooyoungs contract he lost thousands of dollars.

Wooyoung doesn't care however he makes more than enough money at the bakery to survive.

The only thing he cares about is San.

San lately has been distant towards Wooyoung.

And of course Wonyoung isn't having it.

"You should pretend to date one of my friends to make San jealous." She says.

"Now why would that work?" Wooyoung asks.

"There was two girls at my school who pretend to date eachother so that they could make the other girls ex jealous so the ex would ask her out again It was actually a really instersting thing. The fact that Yves was even gay was surprising" (yes I did that go read looking out for you) wonyoung says.

"The last thing I want to do is make him jealous what if it doesn't work and he just ends up hating me even more than he does?" Wooyoung says.

"What do you mean?" Wonyoung asks.

"There has to be a reason he's distancing himself from me and it's most likely that he hates me." Wooyoung says.

Wonyoung pov

My jaw drops.

"I doubt that." I say.

"I dont know." Wooyoung says sighing.

I get up to walk away but Wooyoung stops me.

"Where are you going?" Wooyoung asks.

"Just for a little walk." I say smiling.

A little walk to Yeosangs house.

When I get to his house I notice that mom and dads house is for sale.

I laugh at the sight and knock on Yeosangs door.

I'm expecting him to open it but his boyfriend does instead.

"Oh fuck no." He says going to shut the door.

"NO WAIT THIS IS ABOUT WOOYOUNG AND SAN!" I shout.

Jungho immediately opens the door.

"What?" He says.

"Ok don't tell anyone or else they will beat my ass but they have low key been a thing but haven't acted on it and now San is basically ghosting Wooyoung. He doesn't go the the bakery regularly. He doesn't come over anymore, and he barely responds to Wooyoungs text." I say in one breath.

"What do you mean a thing?" Jungho asks.

"Like they flirt occasionally and make out. One time I saw something I probably shouldn't have seen but it's all good." I say.

"Wait what did you see?" Jungho asks.

"Uhhh...hahah." I say laughing.

"Wait now I want to know." Jungho says.

"Under one condition." I say raising up one finger.

"Ok!" Jungho say.

"You tell me were San lives." I say.

"DEAL!" Jungho shouts.

"OK!" I shouts back.

"Who are you talking to?" Yeosang says from behind the door.

"Shush I'm about to hear something very instersting." Jungho says hushing Yeosang.

"What are you-" before he can finish his sentence Yeosang sees me.

"Nuh-uh." He says.

"You leave."

"NO WAIT!" Jungho shouts.

"In Exchange for me telling her where San lives she's gonna tell me-"

"San lives down the street with yunho." Yeosang says pointing in the direction I'm supposed to go saying the house number.

"THANK YOU!" I shout running away.

I can hear Jungho and Yeosang jokingly argue and smile.

Once I reach Sans house I knock on the door.

Some random tall man opens it and i assume it's Mingi but I don't exactly remember what he looks like.

"Is San home." I ask.

"Ya he is. He's in the shower right now but you can sit on the couch and wait for him." Mingi says.

"Thank you." I say sitting on the couch.

At some point yunho see me and we have a little conversation until the bathroom door opens.

I stand up and as soon as San sees me he turns around and walks back into the bathroom.

"SAN OPEN THE DOOR!" I shout banging on it.

"NO!" San shouts from behind it.

"ILL TELL MINGI AND YUNHO WHAT I SAW THAT ONE DAY-" before I can say anything else, San walks out of the bathroom.

He grabs my arm and drags me out of the apartment.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Why are you avoiding my brother?" I ask him.

"What?" He asks me.

"I said why are you-"

"No I heard you but did he really not tell you?" San asks.

"Tell me what?" I ask.

"He called it off with me." San says.

"Are you serious?" I asks with a straight face.

"Yes." He says.

"Ugh you gay boys are too much work." I say walking away knowing that I now have to talk to Wooyoung.