Chapter 6

: Caitlin POV :

Caitlin: look your making a huge mistake, kidnapping us and keeping Aresia alive.

Athena: The world is better off without men, my daughter did the right thing.

Frost: Tell that to the mothers that held their dead newborn baby boy!

Diana: what have you done!!

I see that Diana and Shayera walk in not pleased.

Athena: Ahh, Diana impeccable timing.

Shayera: Do you have a death wish? You have brought doom the Amazon's.

Artemis: You mean that pathetic male?

Frost: Oh, honey you have no idea what he is.

Athena: what can one little male do?

Suddenly a random Amazon came running in the throne room with a look of fear.

Amazon: A massive army heading here numbering in the billions.

Diana: He's here.

Caitlin: let us go, we can go and calm him down. Nobody has to die.

Shayera: please, listen to her and see reason.

Athena had enough and binde both Shayera and Diana.

Athena: I expect at least you to side with me on this Diana.

Diana: What Aresia did was wrong, she's making every woman on this planet suffer. Mother's, sisters all of them. I hope the rider kills you all.

: Thomas:

' I've never been this pissed before in my life. I saw my army completely surround the island from all sides'

 I saw my army completely surround the island from all sides'

(North)

(South)

(South)

( east and west)

( east and west)

I sat on my bike and watch the slaughter house, and....oh I forgot that I got some of Lilith lust demon as they ravage some of the Amazon's'

Raven: you don't mess around.

KingRider Thomas: I told Athena what would happen if she didn't abided by my warning. I'm a man of my word.

I decided enough was enough and drove right through the Amazon straight to the throne room. I see Caitlin, Frost, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl chained up.

KR.Thomas: You know I meet some stupid, ignorant and prideful people in my life. But you two are something else.

I changed to my human look as walk over to Frost and Caitlin, kissed them both as I easily freed them both.

Thomas: you both OK?

Caitlin: were OK.

Thomas: Good, here. ' hands them beads' Step on these and you'll be at the Watchtower.

Caitlin and Frost did so and disappeared in a green/Darkblue smoke. I go over to Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl and freed them.

Thomas: Nice to finally meet you two beautiful ladies,Wonder Woman and Shayera.

Diana: you can call me Diana.

I smiled at them, but my face turned serious as I turned to both Athena and Artemis.

Thomas: now, what to do with the both of you?

They tried to leave but discovered they couldn't, a smile crept on my face along with Diana and Shayera.

Thomas: What's wrong, can't teleport to Aresia and relocate her?

' outside the island'

Thomas: ' Sis, your plan work like a charm'

:Flash back:

Thomas: So Wanda use the dark hold and place wards around the island.

Katie: yes, while distracted with the army the two bicthes will be to distracted until it's to late.

Thomas: they will be completely at my mercy.

: Flash back end:

Athena: you damn male!!!

Thomas: now let's cut to the chase. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, the choice is your.

Diana: you will give us Aresia location one way or the other.

Artemis: like we would tell you!!!

Thomas: I was hoping you say that.

I snapped my fingers as a huge behemoth of a monster landed on them.

It sprouts tentacles from its back as the were shoved into both Athena and Artemis ass, pussy, mouth, nose and ears

It sprouts tentacles from its back as the were shoved into both Athena and Artemis ass, pussy, mouth, nose and ears. Heading towards their brain.

The creature projected there memories on full display. They planned this from the beginning, the 3 of them planned to kill all the males.

The other God's had no knowledge of this. Boy they are gonna get the full force of Zeus and Hera wrath.

Finally I found out that they hid Aresia on the Feilds of Elysium. Great, I have to deal with Persephone again.

Diana: finally, we know where she is.

Shayera: Now we just need to get there.

Thomas: let's regroup and worry later, let's go.