Dance

So a couple days ago by old dance teacher called me. She asked if I wanted to come teach a couple classes and take a few one night when i was free next. Of course i said yes I haven't dance at all in like 3 months.

An Jay has been bagging to see me dance. He's never seen me dance ever maybe besides when I'm drunk, but that definitely doesn't count. He only seen my favorite pictures from when I completed.

I also asked if I could bring chuckles over here with. Oh yeah he's sitting on the couch next to me. While I finish eating my sandwich. We have to leave in about 10 minutes, if i want to get there early to talk to Emily about what all I'm teaching tonight

. Seeing as she said and I quote "you'll see when you get here" god sometimes i just want to kill her. Its ok because i love her. Im super excited to see all the littles grown up and all my friends as teachers.

"You ready, babe?" I said looking at Jay.

"Whenever you are, love." He said standing up.

" alright lets go then. So i can see what I'm teaching." I groaned still upset Emily wouldn't tell me. Jay just laughed at my misery.

At the studio~

We just arrived at the studio. It was about a 25 minute drive from our apartment. Jay parked the truck and shut off the ignition. As i got out and grabbed my back pack from the backseat, then went back to the front to grab my phone, and water. As we walked in jay spoke up.

" you excited to be back?"

" oh yeah, especially excited to see all the little kids from when i was still dancing, all grown up and dancing to more mature songs. It will be amazing to see how far they've come." I said smiling opening the door.

" I'm happy you're so excited, baby." He said looking at me.

As we walk to the biggest room. Em open the door letting all the kids from the previous class out, going across the hall for what I'm assuming is ballet.

" hey Isabella!" She said hugging me tight

"Hey Em, I missed you so much." I said i was always close with her from my first day here.

" I missed you too, so much!"she said letting me go.

"So you must be Jay then right?"  Bri said  holding her hand out to Jay.

"Yeah, and you must be the famous dance teacher." He said shaking her hand.

"That would be me. I don't think I've seen you date a man since you were 17." Bri turned to me laughing. Referring to me dating only girls since then.im

"What can i say He's really hot!" I said winking at jay.

"Yeah yeah" he said chucking at me.

" ok tell me what the hell I'm teaching tonight." I said walking into the room all so familiar, dropping my bag next the two chairs that have always been the for the teachers.

—————————————————————————
Do we want a part 2?
I wrote this like 8 months ago so lmk
But im still new at this hole writing thing
The picture up top is of me from the past comp season from my solo:)
<3Izzie